Please make sure EJ accts CANNOT take part in the latest Dungeon event

2»

Comments

• DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    edited October 2022
    Looks like they can farm away then at the end turn them all in when they are paying and get the rewards then to sell if I read it right. So Farm a few 1000 then pay and turn them in.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,075
    Danpal said:
    Looks like they can farm away then at the end turn them all in when they are paying and get the rewards then to sell if I read it right. So Farm a few 1000 then pay and turn them in.
    Why would an EJ account farm better than a paid account?  If they get caught doing something bad they get banned and cant turn anything in.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Danpal said:
    No, once an item has account bound attached to it it will never be removed. So even if they farm loads then sub, the tag remains and they cannot sell

So IF chests want to script and are caught then their master acct will have action taken against it.

Only VERY stupid cheats will try this

I hope the GM's will be monitoring the events, and of course player power can make a huge difference. 

@Mariah, this can be Locked now I think seeing as we have a definitive action plan form the Dev team.......
This discussion has been closed.