Live on Orign

But i don't see deco or pages of lore ?? @Kyronix ;
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Looks like it's going through the end of the year

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    We're gonna be holding those back until full production release so all the lore comes out at the same time.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Thanks!!
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    keven2002 said:
    Looks like it's going through the end of the year

why not end Jan? 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Dec 31 isn't close enough to Jan for you?

This gives us 2 months....plenty of time I think?

I was in there for about 10 minutes...4 or 5 ppl and the spawn rate was really slow...ran from the bottom to the top and killed only a handful of things...waited for respawn but ZzzZzz and didn't get a drop in that time but I have no luck on the character I Was using which does help with these events.  A few paragon rams that people left wandering about lol.

Hopefully others that are there have more time to play and can offer more feedback.

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 199
    Is three months not suffice? 
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Got 4 drops in Origin in about an hour with subdtandard pets - did have a "Luck statue" rub going.... slow spawn
    Merlin said:
    For some profession the last 3 months of the year is the busiest due to holiday season. Then thanks to shard bound we need to get the gears on the shardS that we play. I have houses on 3 accounts and play on 3 shards.
  • Seth said:
    Merlin said:
    For some profession the last 3 months of the year is the busiest due to holiday season. Then thanks to shard bound we need to get the gears on the shardS that we play. I have houses on 3 accounts and play on 3 shards.

This. Plus Krampus, holiday trees, cemeteries, and trick or treating... It really needs a month of being the only event imo. The end of January would be great. Also putting the Potion of Glorious Fortune back in the shop would be nice.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Seth said:
    Merlin said:

This. Plus Krampus, holiday trees, cemeteries, and trick or treating... It really needs a month of being the only event imo. The end of January would be great. Also putting the Potion of Glorious Fortune back in the shop would be nice.
    The end of January would be great.

Indeed, end of January would be much more preferable...

Besides, it would give to the Developers more time to work on Endless Journey while players are still busy with Deceit...

@Kyronix , do you want to make it end of January, please ?
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    Agreed, till the end of Jan please!
    Trick or treat is only for Oct.
    Pumpkin patches / butchers usually only Oct too (sometimes they are slow to turn off skeletons).
    Krampus doesn't usually start until Dec 1.

People will have a good chunk of November to play the event if they really want to without making it 4 months. They are actually giving us a 3 month notice for this dungeon to plan accordingly.

I guess while we are at making things tailored to a single person - the rest of my week is going to be super busy with work so could we please delay the start of this event until next week when I have more availability to play?  :D
    keven2002 said:
    Pumpkin patches / butchers usually only Oct too (sometimes they are slow to turn off skeletons).

People will have a good chunk of November to play the event if they really want to without making it 4 months. They are actually giving us a 3 month notice for this dungeon to plan accordingly.

I guess while we are at making things tailored to a single person - the rest of my week is going to be super busy with work so could we please delay the start of this event until next week when I have more availability to play?  :D
    We are only asking to extend a month, not some custom schedule as you claimed. Does this additional month hurt you in any way?
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Agreed on extending it out. There's too many really good items people can actually use. I can't really see a major surplus of this round being sold. 
    Seth said:
    keven2002 said:

We are only asking to extend a month, not some custom schedule as you claimed. Does this additional month hurt you in any way?
    People also say that they need a break from "so much content" and ask for a several month layoff after these events (which is typically the case as we saw with Spring Fever - Ended in July and no new content until Oct). Same thing happened after holiday content ended in 2021 - we didn't get new content until late March.

The pattern seems to be about 3 months of a break after content is over. So to answer your question, yes it does hurt me and anyone else who wants new content earlier in the year over repeating the same content for 4 months. I think they should see how busy Deceit is come December 15th across all shards and see how it is and make the determination then to see if it's really that busy.

Side note - as it stands now this is literally the longest they have left a dungeon event on (3 months) with the next longest being Destard (2.5 months) which was basically dead towards the end from what I saw.