Pub 114 Feedback Thread

Comments

• Having it in fel on all shards would increase game activity 20 fold easily.  Are the devs against having more players playing their game?!?!?!?!  The rewards are shard bound which means it makes no difference if someone farms a slower shard for 100 rewards cause they cant do anything with them.  It would literally benefit the devs as much as the playerbase since players can police the scripting themselves on the fel side without GM intervention.   Its mindnumbing that the team cant see this simple common sense issue.  
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    As i understand it kyronix is saying only Atlantic has the population.  there will be enough blues to fight off the reds on most other shards it will be just the reds or pvpers owning the spawn as the blues lack numbers and skills 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    McDougle said:
    As i understand it kyronix is saying only Atlantic has the population.  there will be enough blues to fight off the reds on most other shards it will be just the reds or pvpers owning the spawn as the blues lack numbers and skills 
    Yeah, it's obvious Atlantic has the numbers. But for the rest, no one is shouting for their shard, they just want tot for fel.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 206
    edited October 2022
    Fel activity should favor Atlantic.  Like it or not, fact is that's where most of the game's population is located. 

Vambraces should be left alone as plate.  Bone/stud advocates got a bone chest from Demonic event.
  • Event being in fel has nothing to do with population or anything.  No matter where you play this game you pay the same for your subscription.  Everyone should have equal opportunity to choose tram or fel for the event regardless of shard!!!!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Merlin said:
    Vambraces should be left alone as plate.  Bone/stud advocates got a bone chest from Demonic event.
    Maybe I'm missing something on my garg - is there a way for a thrower to incorporate the Vambraces and still be at 55LMC? If that's the case then I see where you are coming from but if not, the gargoyle version should be stone (non-garg version is fine as plate).
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    thank you for making the token purple
    and letting us be able to dye the reindeer's bow.

a headstone that teleports to each cemetery would be a popular reward 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Bug Fixes
    • Commanding Undead & Dryad Allure Update: Increased pet owner check timer from 10 seconds to 5 minutes
    Why you’re limiting this fix only to commanding undead & Dryad allure?

Extending this to all pets will fix many many issues”

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    Question please:
    at what point is the design of a carved pumpkin determined?
    a) When the pumpkin spawns in the grim
    b) When the carving kit spawns on the butcher
    c) when you carve it

In other words, is it worth us collecting pumpkins and carving kits and saving them till the publish is live in hope of the new designs? 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Question please:
    c) when you carve it

In other words, is it worth us collecting pumpkins and carving kits and saving them till the publish is live in hope of the new designs? 
    good question, I suspect answer is C.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 290
    Seth said:
    Question please:
    c) when you carve it

good question, I suspect answer is C.
    I did some the other day.  When you carve them it gives you the random design from the pool.

I’d assume this hasn’t changed for the new designs when they are added.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 300
    edited October 2022
    The event looks promising, good job, one thing tho, all shards should be open to fel, it's one of these things where  it should be all shards or none.

Are they really going to favor and select some shards other than Atl, because there are 35 players average  playing the shard , and not open another shard because theres only 29 players, omg ! 6 players less , we can't open fel there ! Comon we all know atlantic has like 200-300 at prime time and all others shards are around 25-50.

And like some other mentionned, with shard bound items it's less of a big deal, if anything, it will make the drops price lower which will make returning/new players more accessible content to buy, and it will also make these others shards more active pvp wise ( not everyone is interested in Atlantic pvp btw )
  • JeffJeff Posts: 2
    Fel side adds so much more interest, the tram side is such a grind....the spawn area is exciting and you can get some scrolls.
    keven2002 said:
    Merlin said:
    Maybe I'm missing something on my garg - is there a way for a thrower to incorporate the Vambraces and still be at 55LMC? If that's the case then I see where you are coming from but if not, the gargoyle version should be stone (non-garg version is fine as plate).
    Just wanted to check if anyone is able to confirm they are able to reach 55 LMC on their thrower while equipping the Vambraces. I am able to reach 55 LMC by moving things around on my elf but only at 53 LMC with the thrower.

@Kyronix - Unless I'm wrong and there is a way to reach 55 LMC on a thrower while using the Vambraces; please make them stone for Gargs. It doesn't seem very fair that an entire race can only use this item by sacrificing their max LMC (while non gargs are still able to hit 55 LMC with them).
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    edited October 2022
    Idea for a reward during this event.  Since this is a undead based event, how about we get a reward like the jawbone for graveyards.  It will come in handy for doing the halloween contest as well!!  @Kyronix
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,048
    Question please:
    c) when you carve it

You could take some to test center and compare.  But eggs and the butterflies are determined when hatched. I would bet the pumpkin type is the same.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    keven2002 said:
    keven2002 said:
    Merlin said:
    Just wanted to check if anyone is able to confirm they are able to reach 55 LMC on their thrower while equipping the Vambraces. I am able to reach 55 LMC by moving things around on my elf but only at 53 LMC with the thrower.

@ Kyronix - Unless I'm wrong and there is a way to reach 55 LMC on a thrower while using the Vambraces; please make them stone for Gargs. It doesn't seem very fair that an entire race can only use this item by sacrificing their max LMC (while non gargs are still able to hit 55 LMC with them).
    We didn't get yukio earrings you think they suddenly care about gargoyles? 
    McDougle said:
    keven2002 said:
    keven2002 said:
    Merlin said:

@ Kyronix - Unless I'm wrong and there is a way to reach 55 LMC on a thrower while using the Vambraces; please make them stone for Gargs. It doesn't seem very fair that an entire race can only use this item by sacrificing their max LMC (while non gargs are still able to hit 55 LMC with them).
    Perhaps since we are being proactive about it and asking for it ahead of time since it has been noticed.
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    keven2002 said:
    keven2002 said:
    Merlin said:

Perhaps since we are being proactive about it and asking for it ahead of time since it has been noticed.
    We did with the earrings as well  .....
    Pawain said:
    Question please:
    c) when you carve it

You could take some to test center and compare.  But eggs and the butterflies are determined when hatched. I would bet the pumpkin type is the same.

I'm not sure this is something that can be determined by testing. Sure I could take kits and pumpkins to test, but how would I know, if I didn't get a new design, whether that was because the pumpkins and kits were 'pre publish' or just RNG didn't favour me?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    Pawain said:
    Question please:
    c) when you carve it

I'm not sure this is something that can be determined by testing. Sure I could take kits and pumpkins to test, but how would I know, if I didn't get a new design, whether that was because the pumpkins and kits were 'pre publish' or just RNG didn't favour me?
    they are determined at carving.
    when the octopus was new
    I got 2 of them from leftover pumpkins and kits
    before I went out and got more
    Pawain said:
    Question please:
    c) when you carve it

they are determined at carving.
    when the octopus was new
    I got 2 of them from leftover pumpkins and kits
    before I went out and got more
    Thank you!  :)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,048
    Oh yes,  I got the new ones last year by using old pumpkins I traded another player for. They had 2 boxes full of each pumpkin type, so some may have been many years old.  I'm sure it uses the art from the list of available choices so the pumpkin creation does not matter.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    “I couldn’t find any teleporters to the player memorial (did not check trammel graveyards)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,175
    Yoshi said:
    “I couldn’t find any teleporters to the player memorial (did not check trammel graveyards)”
    The teleporter I saw was in Britain GY (Tram). 
    “New talisman Divinum Luminous doesn’t appear to work properly.

Talisman has 15 reflect physical damage (which is not capped at 100), this puts most reflect physical damage suits to over 100. Most common physical damage hit received is shield bash. Still reflects 35 damage when 35 received at 120 rpd

should reflect 42”
    “If I died, and my memorial was placed in trammel, I would haunt you”
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    edited October 2022
    There is nowhere enough spawn on tram side on origin, people are standing around waiting for monsters to spawn.  Exactly why fel should be open!!!!!  @Kyronix @Bleak