October deceit event feedback

ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 793
edited September 2022 in Test Center
Thanks for getting this on TC1, trader is outside deceit.

• Gloves of the archlich, kilt of the archlich - add 150-200 luck, good piece to match the mark of wild fire.
  • Paladin vambraces look like good match for balron bone armor.
  • Please add katakotl ring -- it's a more mage appropriate ring vs. stirling ring.
  • Thanks for no antique & brittle on the weapon.
  • Can you add a clicky for dispensing the rewards for testing?
Thanks!

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    Thanks for getting this on TC1, trader is outside deceit.
    • Can you add a clicky for dispensing the rewards for testing?
    Thanks!

Click statue gives 1 item which when you turn it in, is worth 5000 points.

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,296
    ??? Not really sure what this represents.  Are we having an event in Deceit in October?  Or, is this just a test center placement and we have to go to the test center for a reward?  Thanks.

• HippoHippo Posts: 272
    Cinderella will be very pleased - Krampus will be in 2022 and the Candy Cane staff will be aTinker Recipe drop :) Now I have to re-mark Deceit Dungeon for i think I over-marked the runes. Looking like a great - and busy - Holiday Season coming!
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Hippo said:
    Cinderella will be very pleased - Krampus will be in 2022 and the Candy Cane staff will be aTinker Recipe drop :) Now I have to re-mark Deceit Dungeon for i think I over-marked the runes. Looking like a great - and busy - Holiday Season coming!
    I hope it extends to end February.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 772
    Seth said:
    Hippo said:
    Me too, Seth. My husband has to work so many hours it’s hard for him to find much time to play. It would be nice if this event had a good long run. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2022
    LilyGrace said:
    Seth said:
    Hippo said:
    Me too, Seth. My husband has to work so many hours it’s hard for him to find much time to play. It would be nice if this event had a good long run. 
    Yup, they are assuming everyone is resting during the year end holiday season. For some real life professions, this is the busiest time of the year. We make money to pay for sub.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs