25th Anniversary Event Rules for Costume Contest

13»

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Placed a house at the Southern end of the Fair and put a Teleporter from inside the Luna Bar, to the New Britain Franchise.

Do you ALWAYS have to be my neighbor????  LOL

Actually that's my guilds vendor house but close enough! Our Guild Mistress made those clothes...she's pretty amazing! My idea though ;)

I can't wait to see everyone today! 

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Mariah said:
    I've done my best with this but some guesses might not be accurate.  Corrections can be made if anyone has a better insight.

A place we shall soon call the valley of lag..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited September 2022
    You are the biggest Debbie Downer. Honestly, you make people not want to even come read the boards.

Edit: You made me forget what I came to say. Thank you, Larisa, for the rune books. And thank you, Mariah, for the map!  Both are very helpful!
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    LilyGrace said:
    You are the biggest Debbie Downer. Honestly, you make people not want to even come read the boards.

Edit: You made me forget what I came to say. Thank you, Larisa, for the rune books. And thank you, Mariah, for the map!  Both are very helpful!
    +1
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    question I have is, do I HAVE to participate in the events there to get the finally drop?  I took a walk around click the ankhs there, but I rather not play any of the games, I will root for my friends that are playing, but in Discord (voice) only
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Larisa said:
    Placed a house at the Southern end of the Fair and put a Teleporter from inside the Luna Bar, to the New Britain Franchise.

Do you ALWAYS have to be my neighbor????  LOL

Actually that's my guilds vendor house but close enough! Our Guild Mistress made those clothes...she's pretty amazing! My idea though ;)

I can't wait to see everyone today! 

Why yes, Yes I do. Life would be boring without you for a neighbor. (or is it the other way around?)

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Drakelord said:
    question I have is, do I HAVE to participate in the events there to get the finally drop?  I took a walk around click the ankhs there, but I rather not play any of the games, I will root for my friends that are playing, but in Discord (voice) only

The winners of each game receive a reward. I believe some have a participation reward as well

I doubt that these are the what Mesanna referred to for the main reward drop.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    I hope @Mesanna is going to fix our Anv books
    I hope @ Mesanna is going to fix our Anv books
    I was too blinded by both her glacial outfit and the hypocrisy of it ..
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    McDougle said:
    Go away we do not need your BS
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    McDougle said:
    Anything positive to add, even tho you play that shard you say,  you did nothing to aid players from other shards I noticed.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    I wasn't there until end blackbeard
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    Dang I thought the steed replicas were going to be rideable
  • Good fun and a lot of hilarity ensued. I have two books filled, one that is correct, one that has two pages for EM Hezekiah. (pg 12&13) i will not be fixing that one
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    Good fun and a lot of hilarity ensued. I have two books filled, one that is correct, one that has two pages for EM Hezekiah. (pg 12&13) i will not be fixing that one
    Same here.  Got a full one and a goofed up one that I didn’t add the other scrolls to.

grabbed the souvenir tickets and then the moonshine and bbq leg.

Overall glad I made it but man, that was stressful lol
    edited September 2022
    The lines were very long so I did not get to do but 4 things and did not win anything and only was able to turn in one ticket because of the lines. Troll didn't give me a lollipop, just a wet smooch.

Only got the clickies and a goblin knee.

Was fun and crowded.

The timer on the silver steed is a few days if I am correct. 
    Pawain said:
    The lines were very long so I did not get to do but 4 things and did not win anything and only was able to turn in one ticket because of the lines. Troll didn't give me a lollipop, just a wet smooch.

Was fun and crowded.

I got steed if you want 
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:

Was fun and crowded.

I got steed if you want 
    I got those, but if you dont like deco, sure.

Good fun and a lot of hilarity ensued. I have two books filled, one that is correct, one that has two pages for EM Hezekiah. (pg 12&13) i will not be fixing that one
    Ya just noticed I got a book with page 12 and 13 the same.  At least I got another with different 12 and 13s.

There was an issue with 12 not being given out for a long time.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I wish it lasted long to play more games also would have very cool if horse was a mount. I also have a bad book. 
    Over all was fun really enjoyed see some old friends and a large crowd 

thank you team good times ! 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    I kept all my pages loose and will fill books tomorrow. I did notice that I got 2-3 extra page 12's...
    Hippo said:
    I kept all my pages loose and will fill books tomorrow. I did notice that I got 2-3 extra page 12's...
    Make sure you add the page 13 from EM Hendrix if you want the intended book.