Best Game Ever - Ultima Online Legacy

13»

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    McDougle said:
    My 2 cents on NL.
    Everybody can play NL, old and new and yes even EJ
    Transferring items/char to prodo shard should be for paid accounts only.
    All items that can be transferred from NL should be account bound only
    Can't wait to play a pre AoS shard where GM Skills meant something.
    So will you leave the character there to be wiped  cuz if you transfer to a production shard you suddenly have just another under geared under powered character...if you're playing NL   you won't have time for the next TOT so you miss out on leet gear that is more and more necessary..
    and so begins phase two, getting said character geared and ready for a normal shard. 
    If they charge to transfer off it'd be a nice cash source 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    I think some people missed the point of the quote on the inability to punish "criminal /bad behaviour" 

Unless they can positively identify you in the real world there is no way to stop you from just starting another account. All your characters get tossed in jail just start a new account and transfer all your stuff. Existing players are banned from NL same solution.

PS. If any game  anything on the web asks for more personal information than needed to make sure the credit card is good think really really hard about walking away.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited September 2022
    My 2 cents on NL.
    Everybody can play NL, old and new

"This forum is made up of only current subscribers,
    asking the opinions on this forum of whether or not current subscribers should be able to access NL is the same as asking all the criminals in the jail if they think everyone in the jail should be freed
    you're only ever going to get 1 perspective"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    edited September 2022
    McDougle said:
    My 2 cents on NL.
    So will you leave the character there to be wiped  cuz if you transfer to a production shard you suddenly have just another under geared under powered character...if you're playing NL   you won't have time for the next TOT so you miss out on leet gear that is more and more necessary..
    Chars not Xfered will keep their skills.  Chars that are Xfered to prodo shard are that much closer to becoming a legendary char and not everybody plays to have the UBBER char some of us play UO for fun.  And when did you become such a DEBBIE DOWNER, you are starting to sound worse than popps.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited September 2022
    Yoshi said:
    My 2 cents on NL.

asking the opinions on this forum of whether or not current subscribers should be able to access NL is the same as asking all the criminals in the jail if they think everyone in the jail should be freed
    Everyone, new or current, should be able to play the game.

But I feel the design and effort should be focused on acquiring and keeping new subscribers. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Yoshi said:
    My 2 cents on NL.

LMAO You are a current subscribe and you have a different perspective, nice that you just proved yourself wrong.  PRICELESS
    McDougle said:
    My 2 cents on NL.
    Chars not Xfered will keep their skills.  Chars that are Xfered to prodo shard are that much closer to becoming a legendary char and not everybody plays to have the UBBER char some of us play UO for fun.  And when did you become such a DEBBIE DOWNER, you are starting to sound worse than popps.
    Why would characters survive the wipe and more importantly link me to the developers stating so
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:
    My 2 cents on NL.
    Why would characters survive the wipe and more importantly link me to the developers stating so
    It was in their videos if you bothered to watch them.
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:
    My 2 cents on NL.
    It was in their videos if you bothered to watch them.
    The ones from 2 years ago yeah i remember stuff from that...