New Addition To Great Lakes ...

-- I just wanted to make sure the citizens of Great Lakes knew that we now have a Soul Stone Graveyard on the shard.

A million Thank You's to @Mesanna / @Mesanna1 for giving Great Lakes a place to put the Soul Stones collected at IDOCs so that the owners can retrieve their skills when they come back!

Location: Behind EM Rewards Hall in Malas [there is a teleporter at the EM Event Hall in Britain]

~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    edited April 2019
    Yes this gives me hope for the Soulstones I lost when my keep fell. I was not even gone for that long. If I could get these back for my Charaters Clair, Olive Oyle, Ali Baba and Testerone just to name a few, that would be awesome. Thanks again for continuing to show the love to UO @Mesanna . Did you see the Bow Masenna was holding? And that Talisman? Drools. Hmmm. What I would do with those hehe.
  • @Arron - yeah, people drool over her gear. Them’s the perks of being lead producer of UO. Haha.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
    Hehe. Nice Perks. 
    So I have not had a chance to go check out the Soul stone Graveyard in about 3 days. Has there been any changes or new additions to the Soul stone Graveyard That @Mesanna has built for the residents of Great Lakes???

@Mesanna we have some 34 soul stones waiting to be locked down in the Great Lakes Soul Stone Graveyard. Can you let us know when this can be done, and is there a requirement for have this done? Do we need to have a certain amount before we call for assistance in locking them down?
  • JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
    — The EMs can do it also, I believe. Perhaps something can be said at next Tuesday’s Event.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

Thanks for the info. Hopefully someone will be there to ask for assistance with locking down the dropped off Soul Stones as I will not be there as I am at work at that time. By the way are Soul Stones Tokens Bought from the UO Store Account bound when double clicked?
  • JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
    — Soul stone tokens are NOT account bound until they are claimed and turned into an actual Soul stone.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

— Soul stone tokens are NOT account bound until they are claimed and turned into an actual Soul stone.
    Cool. I thought so. Thanks @JenniferMarie.
  • How long ago are some of these from? Going to have to go check it out. Lost my Taming and Vet <span>:neutral:</span> would love to be able to get that back for sure