What slayer for Energy and Poison 100% Elemental Axes

Burned about 200 shadow runic charges on double axes and got 2 energy and 2 poison but I never know what slayer to put on these for sampires? Can anyone give me an idea which boss/slayer they're for?

Comments

• What do you fight? Check for their lowest resists and go with that. A few suggestions:
    Poison weapons - Travesty and Interred Grizzle; can also be used for training
    Energy weapons - Neira

Fire is the most sought after one with cold being just behind it imo.
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    You can definitely make energy weps into very good undead slayers.  
    You can turn poison weps into elemental or wind elemental slayers for Unbound Energy Vortex farming.  

Both types can also be made into non slayer generic axes for bosses etc that arent slayer vulnerable. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Energy for demons.

Poison for specific mobs.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • What do you fight? Check for their lowest resists and go with that. A few suggestions:

You don't use melee against Monstrous Interred Grizzle :D. Not unless you want to be replacing your gear after every fight with him.
    100% Poison Double Axes are great for imbuing Air Elemental Slayer for farming UEVs for Void Orbs/Shame Crystals, as Kaz stated.
    100% Energy is good for a lot of Demons as well, like Pawain mentioned. I've also made a 100% Energy Double Axe into Repond Slayer/50% Hit Energy Area/81% HML/50 HSL for farming the Goblin Mini-Champs for Essence of Control (SSI imbues), but that's not needed as much now that there's more sources of SSI on gear.

You don't use melee against Monstrous Interred Grizzle :D. Not unless you want to be replacing your gear after every fight with him.
    100% Poison Double Axes are great for imbuing Air Elemental Slayer for farming UEVs for Void Orbs/Shame Crystals, as Kaz stated.
    100% Energy is good for a lot of Demons as well, like Pawain mentioned. I've also made a 100% Energy Double Axe into Repond Slayer/50% Hit Energy Area/81% HML/50 HSL for farming the Goblin Mini-Champs for Essence of Control (SSI imbues), but that's not needed as much now that there's more sources of SSI on gear.
    Agreed on Grizzle. But it’s lowest resist is poison, so I tossed it in. 
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    Energy is good for most demons and poison is good for alot of elementals
    Valeria said:
    Burned about 200 shadow runic charges on double axes and got 2 energy and 2 poison but I never know what slayer to put on these for sampires? Can anyone give me an idea which boss/slayer they're for?
    If you are making them to sell, you should just leave them blank so the buyer can add what they want. Sell stacks of orbs on the vendor for making the leeches.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    Valeria said:
    If you are making them to sell, you should just leave them blank so the buyer can add what they want. Sell stacks of orbs on the vendor for making the leeches.
    Pawain is correct sell whetstones as well!
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Valeria said:
    Btw 200 shadow hammer and only 4 100% you dis aomething wrong in your reforging...i suggest you to go read on stratics how to reforge 100% elemental weapons
    Fortis said:
    Valeria said:
    Btw 200 shadow hammer and only 4 100% you dis aomething wrong in your reforging...i suggest you to go read on stratics how to reforge 100% elemental weapons
    He said charges.  I would say that's about correct.
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    Poison is also good for a ton of the dragon species.  

Whetstones arent needed to make the general samp style axes as you use non exceptional base weps for reforging