coloured rabbits still spawning

"I see these are still spawning, i thought this had ended.
Its permanent feature now?"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• MitMit Posts: 33
    seen random ones on seige lately.. so maybe

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    It was how I was able to get a jackrabbit with hue 2318 https://forum.uo.com/discussion/11010/a-new-rabbit-color-hue-2318

I think they turned off the spawning and then turned it back on.  I am not complaining.  I still have not found a green jackrabbit yet.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I dont' think they ever turned them off, cos i was seeing the odd colour for days after the event and just thought they were left over ones. But it's been too long for that to be the case now."
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    They are still in for likely the same reason we haven't seen a Newsletter in almost 6 months... Devs are busy working on NL. 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I thought I recalled someone, somewhere along the line, saying they thought the colored rabbits were going to remain a feature. But I might be misremembering. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Gee if only the developers knew the answer and had some way to let us know 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
     :D Ya got me there, McDougle. LOL