Ninja/Stealth/Archer useless now?

I'm returning after a long absence and from reading the posts it seems my favorite char. has been nerfed to death!  Death strike and Armor ignore capped, Archery nerfed in general and i'm a little confused about dismount. LOL 
Is that about right?

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Ninja nerfed to the ground 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Tried ninja build once but with all the points you have to give to ninja, hiding and stealth skills there is not much left for anything else.  Also found most of the ninja stealth damage attacks difficult to do.  Sometimes they worked and sometimes not.  Do mostly pvm and found this build not too effective.  Was about four years ago so it may have already been nerved.
    Arnold7 said:
    Tried ninja build once but with all the points you have to give to ninja, hiding and stealth skills there is not much left for anything else.  Also found most of the ninja stealth damage attacks difficult to do.  Sometimes they worked and sometimes not.  Do mostly pvm and found this build not too effective.  Was about four years ago so it may have already been nerved.
    In pvm a parry/feint ninja almost impossible to kill of course you die of boredom because damage output is so low
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited August 2022
    Haven’t play it in awhile but had insane fun on a stealth archer ninja herder... yes, herding. Spawns have changed since last Ive played but still have screenies from stealth herding every dragon in destard lined up at the entrance inside then saying in genchat ‘sampires doing destard, just hit lvl 4’ . Killed entire pvp guilds at various spawns like this. 

Stealth herded +20imps from fire dungeon to the inside cave entrance in magencia then similiar message out in genchat... dozens of kills. Work up terra keep spawn to lvl 3 or 4, switch toons, come back on stealth herding ninja archer. Block the bridge, surround the teleport drop in spot w dread spiders and such. Message out in genchat then watch bodies pile up.

Anyone that drops in gets dismounted then u smoke bomb. Orange petals to keep from being revealed by the random poison u may be hit with by spawn. Shadow jump to get off the lucky AI that seals the deal. Most time just sit back and watch the mayhem. Even put SS on the toon to watch them curse & rage. Killed 2 entire PvP guilds in terra one day. 
     popcornlol

Ninja was nuked because of dog archers in typical UO fashion a leg is removed for a splinter i just wish they would fix bushido..