Future rewards wish list

2»

Comments

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    McDougle said:
    Skett said:
    Lobster 
    If by lobster you mean any creature rideable in the water I'm in
    A rideable sea creature would be awesome!

I don't know if this thread was intended to mean gifts you might get for trade ins. Like trading in ingots and eggs? Or if you meant wish list items in general.

Anywho, wish list items for me always include storage solutions. Most of which have already been talked about a lot. Weapons racks, clothes / amor closets, etc. 

I really appreciate the fishing bushel baskets for the sake of their deco art. But for long term storage for fish and lobster I've always wanted something that worked along the lines of a seed tray. So, you could keep dropping fish and lobster in and peel off however many you need when you need them.
    Quality of life item: Large gump ship's hold.

Additional robe art that doesn't include hoods is always near the top of my endless wish list. 

Being able to transmog neck pieces is always at the top of the list for UO fashion. I'm so sick of wearing gorgets. I'd LOVE to transmog them into jewelry for the neck.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    LilyGrace said:
    McDougle said:
    Skett said:
    Lobster 

I don't know if this thread was intended to mean gifts you might get for trade ins. Like trading in ingots and eggs? Or if you meant wish list items in general.

Anywho, wish list items for me always include storage solutions. Most of which have already been talked about a lot. Weapons racks, clothes / amor closets, etc. 

I really appreciate the fishing bushel baskets for the sake of their deco art. But for long term storage for fish and lobster I've always wanted something that worked along the lines of a seed tray. So, you could keep dropping fish and lobster in and peel off however many you need when you need them.

Additional robe art that doesn't include hoods is always near the top of my endless wish list. 

Being able to transmog neck pieces is always at the top of the list for UO fashion. I'm so sick of wearing gorgets. I'd LOVE to transmog them into jewelry for the neck.
    QOL fixes are good but the cargo hold needs to work properly before we can improve it you should be able to drop something on it and have it go in like every other container instead the top is solid(this really a bug that allows you to cast EVs and RCs on enemy ships before they are scuttled)and you must find the edge also they act as secure container sometimes (yes for com deeds no for filling quivers) we must dare insay stop accepting shoddy work and maybe expect oh you know acknowledgement and accountability from the developers...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited July 2022
    Have the holds ever not worked this way? Having trouble finding the sweet spot to drop things in it I mean? I don't recall. As far as casting EV's and RC's onto ships before they're scuttled. I've never played a mage at sea. I've always used an Archer.  And only recently tried rearranging my template to accommodate mysticism on my archer. Wanted to see if I could get past the Mexican standoff with the Dread Pirates, using a RC. 

I've never cast EV or RC's onto the deck of a pirate ship before it's scuttled. Even knowing now that I could I doubt I would. I try not to even shoot them with my bow before the ship is scuttled. Sometimes if you kill them too far ahead the bodies decay. I like to loot them. Most especially for arrows. 

edit-typo
  • A bard npc with as lute that plays music when you drop gold on it.
    I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned more than once but ...
    I'd like a trash receptacle that isn't a rustic looking grey barrel or a huuge Venus fly trap. 

Do another inspirational clean-up event. One of the prizes can be a token with different themed trash barrel designs to choose from. 

Something pretty, something creepy. Maybe something pirate-y.  Or a smaller attractive carnivorous plant. A trash heap would be funny. Goblins and Orcs might like that.  :D
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    There is also the Sacrificial Altar as a trash receptacle. 
    Oh, yeah that's right. I guess that's already under the creepy category.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    When those first came out I thought it was a storage container. I was pissed lol 
    I wish it was for storage though 
    Oh no! lol Hope you didn't drop anything very valuable in it!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    LilyGrace said:
    I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned more than once but ...
    I'd like a trash receptacle that isn't a rustic looking grey barrel or a huuge Venus fly trap. 

Do another inspirational clean-up event. One of the prizes can be a token with different themed trash barrel designs to choose from. 

Something pretty, something creepy. Maybe something pirate-y.  Or a smaller attractive carnivorous plant. A trash heap would be funny. Goblins and Orcs might like that.  :D
    i want one as a one tile deed.
    so we can place it on our brit ship.
    It would make it so much easier to do SOS
    I wouldn't have to leave my ship as often.

A trash can with a skull on the front would be awesome
    Yeah, I’m hoping for something that just take up one tile space too. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Can we get water tiles added to something!!!?

Everyone will love them or the gold they can make from selling them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Consistency with what fits on ship would be great any one tile deed should work including i wish to place a trash can 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Water tiles yes plz 
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    LilyGrace said:
    McDougle said:
    Skett said:
    Lobster 

Oh God, Lily, that would be too much! Or, a simple life preserver even to just float around at sea in, unleasing arrows or casting fireballs.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Skett said:
    Water tiles yes plz 
    Water tile is dropped by Lord oaks as a potential decoration piece. Bonus would be that you also could get the skull.

https://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawn_Artifacts ;
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    keven2002 said:
    Skett said:
    Water tiles yes plz 
    Water tile is dropped by Lord oaks as a potential decoration piece. Bonus would be that you also could get the skull.

https://www.uoguide.com/Champion_Spawn_Artifacts ;

with pictures: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/decorative-items-from-champions/

edited July 2022
    That picture is about right for me at champ spawns :) 

all I see is a blank page 
  • RintarRintar Posts: 38
    A good rideable necro pet.
    A luck belt/apron for belt slot

... And i know i asking too much: Fencing, Mace skills being competitives with Sword
    Rintar said:
     Fencing, Mace skills being competitives with Sword
    Yes!