Does anyone know the ratio behind not permitting BOSS keys to be sold on Vendors ?

2»

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Again ignoring and debating every reply popps doesn't want answers he wants his answer only..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Just lock this crap.  He is being a troll as usual 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    edited August 2022
    McDougle said:
    Really @ Rorschach why so you let this stuff go ....

Just lock this crap.  He is being a troll as usual 
    Yea... it's weird how inconsistent the Mods seem to be when it comes to locking a thread. I answered the question in the second post and others followed up with confirmation / answers. Popps has come back to debate every single one because he just doesn't like the answer. The thread has obviously taken it's course on being productive and anything that follows will just be more back and forths because this guy doesn't like how the game works. 

Meanwhile - if you directly question why the Devs haven't interacted with the player base in over 3 months and question their communication style; the heavy handed mod will lock it in like 15min.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210

From Urban Dictionary

ratio

a stupid comeback people do when they have nothing else to say in an argument.
    someone: “yeah i don’t agree with this because blah blah blah blah
    ratio
    ratio: best comeback to use in both irl and online arguments.
    dumb person a: your stupidity is showing. i strongly suggest that your moronic a** should stop arguing with me because you already know that i am correct. now shut the f*** up and log off you incompetent bitch.

ratio
    people on tiktok use this word to identify fellow lgbtq+ members
    'insert valid argument' 'ratio'
    Being revealed as an idiot on twitter by having a high ratio of comments to likes and retweets.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ratio

Definition of ratio

1a: the indicated quotient of two mathematical expressions
    b: the relationship in quantity, amount, or size between two or more things : PROPORTION
    2: the expression of the relative values of gold and silver as determined by a country's currency laws

So what the hell is he looking for

LOCK THIS INSANITY
This discussion has been closed.