What the heck NPH??

VmaxVmax Posts: 10
I was trying to compliment some toon on their house and wanted to take a look, next thing the place is crawling with low-skill newbs trying to kill me!

That's no way to treat newcomers to UO is it? Not very welcoming and frankly, quite rude!

Explain yourselves or I'll kill every NPH I find in Felucca.
Since 10/2/97!

Comments

• OnixiaOnixia Posts: 81
    Hi Vmax.  Probably a misunderstanding.  Normally if someone is in front of your home on Fel when there is an active idoc a few spots away, can be misread.
  • NephNeph Posts: 2
    Vmax, you are kinda contradicting yourself here.  If you are a "newcomer" to UO than how do you know what a "low-skill newb" looks like?  And why would a newcomer go to Felucca to begin with?  To simply ADORE people's houses and "compliment" them on their decor?  Were you NOT aware that Felucca is an PVP facet?  As a newcomer you may not know what PVP (player vs. player} means.... Fel is where people go to be killed and kill each other, those who go there EXPECT to be attacked.  So, in the future it may be a good idea for you.... to NOT go there but hey,... I forgot "IF you see others there in a specific guild then you are going to KILL THEM ALL and how do you plan to do that when you are a "newcomer"?  Oh wow, perhaps you're not a newcomer after all, perhaps you are someone with a grudge towards being killed on a PVP facet and maybe just a little bit angry. No one ever gets attacked in Fel by mistake, right?  It's easier to bad mouth a perfectly good guild who doesn't even do much PVP but just happens to have houses in Felucca and sometimes have to defend themselves. 
  • NephNeph Posts: 2
    Vmax, you are kinda contradicting yourself here.  If you are a "newcomer" to UO than how do you know what a "low-skill newb" looks like?  And why would a newcomer go to Felucca to begin with?  To simply ADORE people's houses and "compliment" them on their decor?  Were you NOT aware that Felucca is an PVP facet?  As a newcomer you may not know what PVP (player vs. player} means.... Fel is where people go to be killed and kill each other, those who go there EXPECT to be attacked.  So, in the future it may be a good idea for you.... to NOT go there but hey,... I forgot "IF you see others there in a specific guild then you are going to KILL THEM ALL and how do you plan to do that when you are a "newcomer"?  Oh wow, perhaps you're not a newcomer after all, perhaps you are someone with a grudge towards being killed on a PVP facet and maybe just a little bit angry. No one ever gets attacked in Fel by mistake, right?  It's easier to bad mouth a perfectly good guild who doesn't even do much PVP but just happens to have houses in Felucca and sometimes have to defend themselves. 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Newcomer??

According this post from LAST YEAR

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/53710/

You've been on Origin for some time.

And you should know that in Fel, all bets are off...it's Fel! Especially if you walk into someone's house.