what is happening!?

Account management down, EA and Origins having issues, support not answering emails, Devs dont post here anymore, we no longer have newsletters, no M&G.  Who piss them off this time?

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Account management down, EA and Origins having issues, support not answering emails, Devs dont post here anymore, we no longer have newsletters, no M&G.  Who piss them off this time?
    Slowly raising hand it was Pawain 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    McDougle said:

Mariah said:
    McDougle said:

Joking joking 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    I'll post it again just because I put forth 2.7 seconds worth of effort in creating it:

:p
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Mariah said:
    McDougle said:

Now that is funny.
    I'll post it again just because I put forth 2.7 seconds worth of effort in creating it:

:p
    THE TRUTH
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Mariah said:
    McDougle said:

Lol 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited July 2022
    Sorry. I made everything work again. I thought that switch was for my desk lamp. It wasn't.  .

I lost my pen so the newsletter has to be etched in stone. May take a while.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Sorry. I made everything work again. I thought that switch was for my desk lamp. It wasn't.  .

I lost my pen so the newsletter has to be etched in stone. May take a while.
    One hieroglyph at a time still great communication  ;)
    Bonnie said this:

Lol 
    See look we're having fun
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2022
    "my sources advise there are legitimate personal reasons for a slow down in communications

on the plus side i have received confirmation the following bug https://forum.uo.com/discussion/7993/ec-cc-macro-function-discrepancy#latest

is written up for the engineer to fix"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    "my sources advise there are legitimate personal reasons for a slow down in communications

on the plus side i have received confirmation the following bug https://forum.uo.com/discussion/7993/ec-cc-macro-function-discrepancy#latest

And some of your bugs have been mysteriously fixed even tho they are not telling us.  
  • Hmm....Do you also sometimes experience lag while you play?
    Yoshi said:

WOW You must be so important that you know what is happening behind closed doors at BS.
    Behind closed doors ? Hmm maybe open ? 

>:) 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Pawain said:
    Bonnie said this:

What'd you call my Momma?
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

I think it says Bob is your aunt and Bobby is your uncle now or something close to that anyways it’s been 30 years since I smoked out I’m a little rusty