If you only cast summons to fight would your gear take damage?

Comments

• ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    edited July 2022
    Depends on what you fight? My thunter using the colossus still takes damage from spells and spawn, although much less than my sampire would take fighting a champ spawn or something
  • DeathBringerDeathBringer Posts: 130
    Valeria said:
    Depends on what you fight? My thunter using the colossus still takes damage from spells and spawn, although much less than my sampire would take fighting a champ spawn or something
    I mean if you are never targeted and only the summons are...
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    If you sit in your house or Luna and train a skill like music, your Antique things will lose durability, so Maybe any skill use does cause durability loss at a small rate.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ValeriaValeria Posts: 97
    A good one to test. I'm not sure because I'm too sloppy to not take damage haha
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Copy your char top TC along with your equipment and give it a try.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “No, same as a tamer (so long as jewellery is not antique)”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    I believe antique works similar to ephemeral… if your character is performing an action it has a chance to lose durability.  Active pets also count, which is why so few tamers use antique.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    It's the wear and tear on your clothes from all that waving your arms about casting spells.  Honest.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 632
    That cracked me up.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Every tic of mana usage or regen can damage antique gear. My bards maintaining a bard mastery can use gear down to 0 in about 2 hours.