What is this hack please?

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
"This guy was ganking me, but every spell he casted was appearing far away..."

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    Seeing how in both pics his wording does still appear over his head, even if far above, I’d think he’s using a script to add characters that can not be displayed. This would force his displayed incantations to the highest visible location above his character, which is what I’d guess we’re seeing.

Speculation, I haven't played in yrs so dunno. Still check in on forums tho, waiting for the updated approved programs list that should be coming out any day now.  :D
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    edited August 2022
    I'm not sure if it still works like it did before but there is a super old school "trick" where people would make their macro something like "[Cast Spell] / [Say (spaces)] / [Say (spaces)] / [Say (period)] / [Say (spaces)] / [Say (spaces)]" or maybe even just [Say (bunch of spaces)] a few times so that it pushes their power words way up high and off screen. You have to play with it but it still kinda works when I throw a macro together.

I'm not sure if that's what going on there but it's possible they are doing something like that which is totally possible within the game macro screen. That said, it might also be even more possible if someone us using another client.
    edited September 2022
    "you can now hide mysticism spells completely"

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    "you can now hide mysticism spells completely"

Did you cut off the part where you paged to report them? Maybe i missed it 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited September 2022
    "yes i did report, but it's not something a GM can do anything about"