Plinth Pedestals and Heluzz Tiles

You know how you can have a lot of trouble trying to put the Crystal Portals on top anything and have them still work? They seem to work well on top the plinths. And through the wall too. They're not perfectly centered but not bad.

Being able to turn the Heluzz Tile artwork in 4 dif directions is big on my wish list for deco purposes. And should probably be moved to the top of the Dev's priority list.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Nice!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Thanks! Gettin' there. ;-)
    I decided against a whip so I picked 20 or so Plinths. Give me some ideas. <3
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    Not being able to turn a lot of items really limits there use’s 

looks great ! 
    Thanks, Skett. :-} Going to take a while to find more tiles and nets but that's okay. Gives me something to work toward. Yeah, I agree. I'm always for being able to turn items so we'll have more deco options.

I think I got about half that amount, Pawain. I just know I'm going to wish I'd gotten more.
    Ill trade you Skulls or Mosaics for any of the other 3.  Especially the fire ones.

Get some of the others and Ill take to you if I have the shard token.
    I have Heluzz tile envy! PMd ya. 
    LilyGrace said:

You know how you can have a lot of trouble trying to put the Crystal Portals on top anything and have them still work? They seem to work well on top the plinths. And through the wall too. They're not perfectly centered but not bad.
    Came back to update: The Crystal Portals DID work atop the plinths and through the wall. Still no problem getting them to work if they're atop the plinths, but they no longer work through the wall. I've no explanation for why it changed. Can't find any sweet spot to stand where the portals can "hear" me through the wall.