Thank you all and God speed ...

Queen_MumQueen_Mum Posts: 95
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

I hope this is proper place to post ....

*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*

Comments

• MerlinMerlin Posts: 199

Amen.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
     <3 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
     <3 
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    <3
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
     <3 
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    "A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away" didnt work they still arrested me

• BenBen Posts: 208
    When I look at what is happening in the states right now, I remember what my grandfather, the public safety director of our state, once said. "Police are not your friend. They are a necessary evil we should be able to do without, but we can't. There is a fine line between what makes a criminal and a good cop. We pay for the difference by giving one a badge and promise to keep us safe." 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    The whole point of the a few bad apples saying is that the bad apples  spoil the entire barrel  rPoliticalHumor
    whatever
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I don’t think this is the appropriate forum”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I wonder who will those that hate law enforcement call when they have a life threatening situation or a home robbery happen etc. 

ya I’d rather stand behind a cop than the idiots that tried to defund them 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Have to agree with Yoshi.  This is a game forum.  Do not think the original poster intended for this to become a discussion about policing.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited July 2022
    I agree 100% this thread doesn't belong here.

Edited to add: You can't move in my family without falling over someone who's served on a police force, with a fire department, as an EMT, or for the armed services. So, it's not about that. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    As it is no longer 'National Police Week I'm locking this.
This discussion has been closed.