Anni gifts out on TC

Download the new patch, Anni gifts on TC.

Comments

• Who will have the honor, I wonder, of being the first person to say that this is just a distraction?

(No that's not my way of doing so.)
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    So far checked out anni sign - nah, but skull liquor decanter looks nice! Checking Tome next...
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Well i guess this is communication??? But why test anniversary gifts two months early?? Shouldn't NL itself be in testing now?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    Well you would think that the shield would be a shield but it's really a plaque..
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Tomes look like diff issue each time - I got one that read Dungeons and Moonglow

The tome and liquor bottle both nice even the plaque looks good
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    McDougle said:
    Well i guess this is communication??? But why test anniversary gifts two months early?? Shouldn't NL itself be in testing now?
    Question when they do test and question  when they don't. And you wonder why they do not communicate when you ask them to.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    Question when they do test and question  when they don't. And you wonder why they do not communicate when you ask them to.
    Why even bother with the fanboi reply? 
  • You know this might even be better than saying it's a distraction!!

But, still, we need someone to pop on and say it's a distraction. It's a UO tradition. Show some respect for the 25th anniversary of this game and say that this is a distraction!
    edited July 2022
    https://uo.com/2022/07/07/25th-anniversary-gifts-available-on-tc1/

I can't see them yet. But they tell you how many colors. And which ones make noise.

The liquor sounds strong. Can you hold it?
    You can only take one swig
    For safety reasons I presume.  :D
    Pawain said:
    For safety reasons I presume.  :D
    The bottle is really nice!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    McDougle said:
    You can only take one swig
    my crafter drank twice

Hippo said:
    Tomes look like diff issue each time - I got one that read Dungeons and Moonglow

double click the tome and repeat for other pages
    (you will want to get at least one of these per shard
    because they will have the shard name and date they went live)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Hippo said:
    So far checked out anni sign - nah, but skull liquor decanter looks nice! Checking Tome next...
    make sure to check out Guilded.
    I posted spoilers there

you can't character copy to TC right now
    but any characters that were there from last publish are still there
    edited July 2022
    <3 I love how can hear the music from the Tome while it is in our Backpack. <3

@Kyronix ; Can you make it so we can hold the Liquor in our hand like an Orb, from the bottom.
    That would look cool. 

Only thing I would like different on these.

Being able to carry around a Music source is NICE. It over rides the war music. Which is something I have wanted.

Thanks!
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    These seem pretty lackluster for 25 years.  
    I'm leaning towards distraction... come on @Mesanna give us some screenshots of NL  or something to do until sept ..
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    McDougle said:
    I'm leaning towards distraction... come on @ Mesanna give us some screenshots of NL  or something to do until sept ..
    We have something to do until September.... It's called jumping to conclusions as we blindly predict what is coming next (or give them ideas of what we want)  :D
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    I'm leaning towards distraction... come on @ Mesanna give us some screenshots of NL  or something to do until sept ..
    We have something to do until September.... It's called jumping to conclusions as we blindly predict what is coming next (or give them ideas of what we want)  :D
    Aye nothing like wild speculation and scuttlebutt...
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    To get the most out of the tome you need music turned on. Repeated double clicking gives different pages. I think I found all of them. Picture too big to include: https://imgur.com/b05Y8QV The bottles come in different colours. I have only so far managed to get 4 because of the number of characters I had available on test center. Here are the 4 I have so far. Hues, (for those who like that) 1159, 1168, 1167 & 1171.

The notes say 11 color common and 1 rare.  So they can pass the time arguing over which is the rare color till NL comes out or is delayed.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    McDougle said:
    Knowing how people on this board tend to be, I can picture some screenshots being posted then a bunch of people trashing the devs for whatever the screenshots show. Unfortunate really. 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• How do you get these on Test Center?
    Should be in your pack

• McDougle said:
    Should be in your pack

So.....Since they're not there when you just make a character on TC, am I to assume that you either have to transfer a character or have had a character 30 days old already on a test server?
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Ya should be a gate so we can actually test / see them  :(
  • Skett said:
    Ya should be a gate so we can actually test / see them  :(

Yep!