Adding healing

What's the secret to adding healing to eodon pets?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “You’re talking about triceratops, lion, and sabre tooth tiger.
    you need to damage it and then keep using animal lore until you see it has healing skill, (there are 2 pages with the same header name so check the page that shows bleed etc) 
    then tame 
    then double check again it still has healing listed”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Beat it way down to almost dead, then stop fighting it. Unfortunatly, most of the skills they can get arent that good. Thats why you dont see many tigers, lions or trics around
  • SarkonSarkon Posts: 61
    How I got my Triceratopses with healing:  I beat on it til about half health, lure it around for a min or two, then once I hear the bandage being used, I tame it. (the bandage sound is the same as if a player uses one).
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    So it says healing under its combat ratings but not under lore and knowledge does this mean it wasn't added correctly?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    McDougle said:
    So it says healing under its combat ratings but not under lore and knowledge does this mean it wasn't added correctly?
    You have to tame it when you hear it bandage itself. They can gain healing and gain points, but lose the healing ability after a short time.  So yours got it then lost it.

They are a pain to get it stuck on when tamed sometimes.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.