Egg Script

2»

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    popps said:
    Urge said:
    My namesake here is a thief. I've never claimed to be the best ever but i can do far better than most. 

This whole event has been a bummer to me until today, when i discovered the joy i can have camping one fel spot and stealing the eggs from players(and or recall bots idk). Since eggs are only 1 stone i have a slim to none chance at flagging with 120 skill. 

This is possibly the most fun i've had in game in a long time. Hopefully something like this will remain for the future events. 

@ Urge

Out of curiosity, since most of the Eggs spawns are in Farms that are Guard zones, don't you get Guards whacked the split second that you steal an egg from a player ?

Also, you cannot hide for 2 minutes after stealing from a player, if I remember correctly, and cannot recall either.... so that is a whole lot of running for each and every egg that is stolen.... before a thief can have hundreds, it would take a while, I guess... ain't it more efficient to just gather the eggs on one's own, rather then stealing them ? Probably takes less time....

Do you use a Disguise kit or just steal with your character original name showing ?
      You can't be afraid to risk it for the biscuit. I got guard wacked 3 times in 50 steals. (I went back for more)

Hiding timer is shorter. Bypass is mage invis. I would guess I lightened the load off a recall bot. 

It may be more efficient to gather my own but why fight the bots when I can let them do all the work and come to me?

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    popps said:
    Urge said:
    My namesake here is a thief. I've never claimed to be the best ever but i can do far better than most. 

This whole event has been a bummer to me until today, when i discovered the joy i can have camping one fel spot and stealing the eggs from players(and or recall bots idk). Since eggs are only 1 stone i have a slim to none chance at flagging with 120 skill. 

This is possibly the most fun i've had in game in a long time. Hopefully something like this will remain for the future events. 

@ Urge

Out of curiosity, since most of the Eggs spawns are in Farms that are Guard zones, don't you get Guards whacked the split second that you steal an egg from a player ?

Also, you cannot hide for 2 minutes after stealing from a player, if I remember correctly, and cannot recall either.... so that is a whole lot of running for each and every egg that is stolen.... before a thief can have hundreds, it would take a while, I guess... ain't it more efficient to just gather the eggs on one's own, rather then stealing them ? Probably takes less time....

Do you use a Disguise kit or just steal with your character original name showing ?
    Tell me you've never played a Thief, without telling me you've never played a thief. 
    I giggled 
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    Urge said:
    popps said:
    Urge said:

@ Urge

You can't be afraid to risk it for the biscuit. I got guard wacked 3 times in 50 steals. (I went back for more)

Hiding timer is shorter. Bypass is mage invis. I would guess I lightened the load off a recall bot. 

It may be more efficient to gather my own but why fight the bots when I can let them do all the work and come to me?

U smart!   <span>:smile:</span>
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426

Tell me you've never played a Thief, without telling me you've never played a thief. 

:| <-- a trying so hard not to laugh smirky face.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited June 2022
    "Botter killed in the GZ, yes i am proud of myself.

I used a combination of 2 bugs:

Command undead, when you release the creature, it does not dissapear like it is supposed to like dryad allure, (issue reported), this comes with interesting results when used on a red.
    Talisman of ward removal can be used on blues without flagging them (issue reported)"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Yoshi said:
    "Botter killed in the GZ, yes i am proud of myself.

I used a combination of 2 bugs:

Command undead, when you release the creature, it does not dissapear like it is supposed to like dryad allure, (issue reported), this comes with interesting results when used on a red.
    Talisman of ward removal can be used on blues without flagging them (issue reported)"

Would a Talisman of summoning do anything useful?  Those summons are about as dumb as undead ones.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.