Well I Was Impressed

Last night (On a Sunday) about 8 PM I was confused doing a quest. I was suppose to find this guy at the Spinning Wheel in Vesper. So I'm there and the guy I was suppose to meet wasn't. Looked all over around there including the roof :P  So I figured I'd give the support button a try. Within about 2 minutes I got a response. They didn't tell me straight up what I needed to do other than I was in the wrong place and sent me a link to a guide for the quest. I didn't use the link (lol) but I started looking into it and there are 2 Spinning Wheels in Vesper (weird). So that got all worked out and my guy was able to buy carpet in Royal City. Woot... I hadn't used in game support in ages. I wasn't even sure they had in game support anymore lol. But on a Sunday night I got quick friendly useful support. Well done! Everyone probably knew about it but this level of support came as a pleasant surprise to me :) *Puts down the pom poms*
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    That’s good to hear !
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Just as the Fey event started, I had a problem with an item that fell through the floor of a flat roof. Couldn't see it and couldn't get a label from it. But it was there and was blocking a large section of the roof. I called for help, and someone came in about 5 or 10 minutes. They did that magic sink into the floor thing and unplugged my roof. 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    While in a hurry i got confused and tried to apply a code to the wrong section. Frustrated i paged and got an email within minutes. Whoever they hired they need to keep and keep happy.