Treasures of the Fey Feedback

1121314151618»

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Seth said:

Shard bound wearable, functional arties should not be rare and hard to get. If it's shard bound then it should not be limited time. 
    I disagree. Making things limited time is how they prevent everything from being like the gauntlet in Doom that is rarely ever played. Limited content encourages players to play during X time and to actually play together. If I knew I could get whatever rewards I wanted from any event whenever I wanted then the only thing stopping me from shutting down my accounts for a year or 2 would be my houses.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    When the epaulettes were first added I didn't have a gargoyle, so I didn't get gargoyle ones. But then the item was repeated and now she does have them.
    The items are being repeated. So if a player didn't get them the first time around, they keep p(l)aying, and wait for them to come around again?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Just add to black market  ;)
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Jepeth said:
    As I said, this could be done with one skilled player playing two accounts or a pair of players. You really don't have a single friend?
    Jep, nothing but love for ya, man, but you go kinda hard on how easy peasy it is for players to run two accounts at the same time and clean up a bunch of paragons. It's not easy for the casual player. And it's not realistic to expect it from any player. 

I live in a 200-year-old hobbit house, I wouldn't trade for the world. The downside of a small country cottage is we play UO on laptops that we move off the dining table when it's time to eat.

So even if I became practiced enough to proficiently fight with two accounts simultaneously (which I assure you I wouldn't and couldn't) logistically there's no way I could make that happen. I'd have to tape a second monitor to the top of my husband's head.
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    LilyGrace said:
    So even if I became practiced enough to proficiently fight with two accounts simultaneously (which I assure you I wouldn't and couldn't) logistically there's no way I could make that happen. I'd have to tape a second monitor to the top of my husband's head.
    Yes but I and your other friends would be glad to get massacred in Destard with you whenever!
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I know that! *hugs*  :)

I was speaking more to how the dual monitors, etc., really isn't a fix or even feasible for many who struggle at times, or all the time, to find others to join with.