house blocking items meet and greet

mesanna asked at the meet and greet to email a list of items that block house placement. they said they can fix this. I cant for some reason send a darn email. would someone please email her or uo a list. Items that are stuck in crates that I know of Lantern, stretched hide & statues but the statues might be fixed. Also place a cauldron of stew chop it and stew falls on ground blocking placement. UO also might not know how people get the items to get stuck in crates I know how to do it but im not going to post so if you know how tell them please.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    what address did you email to?  mesanna@broadsword.com should work. You could also try this: https://uo.com/contact/

• SoldahouseSoldahouse Posts: 129
    my email isn't working. I cant send anything.
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    I would be more concerned about fixing broken email than items blocking placement in a video game. 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Their e-mail isn't broken..user error...I've e-mailed recently and have gotten a response..might be an e-mail server issue on your end sold, try another e-mail if you have one? 

• SoldahouseSoldahouse Posts: 129
    I don't care that MY email isn't working. Im sure their email works just fine. I just wanted someone to email them with the items that block house placement.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    I'm sure they'd love to know how players can get items stuck in boxes enabling them to chop the box later blocking house placement.

Fix ur email bro & let them know !
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    edited May 2018
    Can always send a PM if you’re having e-mail issues! :)
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Acid_Rain said:
    I'm sure they'd love to know how players can get items stuck in boxes enabling them to chop the box later blocking house placement.

Fix ur email bro & let them know !
    I remember that bug from back when I quit UO.