[Dark] Fathers' Day

What would June be without Fathers' Day?  Join the citizens of Beruna Pass as we pay a special visit to the Dark Fathers on Thursday, June 16th at 8PM ET.

Comments

• TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 160
    Oooo! Sounds fun!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • MsScarlettMsScarlett Posts: 58
    yay!!
  •  Praise Sithis.... oh sorry wrong game. 

Ummm, I'm not sure of the UO context, but it sounds interesting. Looking up the dark father I see it's some demon that is in Dungeon Doom. How powerful do you need to be to do something like this? 
  •  Praise Sithis.... oh sorry wrong game. 

Ummm, I'm not sure of the UO context, but it sounds interesting. Looking up the dark father I see it's some demon that is in Dungeon Doom. How powerful do you need to be to do something like this? 
    The Doom Gauntlet can be pretty grueling.  Bring your best fighter or healer or bard.  Plenty of people to resurect fallen comrades and keep fighting to victory.
  • Tonight 8PM ET  Meet in Beruna Pass
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 160
     Praise Sithis.... oh sorry wrong game. 

It can be a little challenging but in a party situation, it's not too bad. I'll be there with my healer/vet to soothe your wounds and heal the dead. It's definitely NOT something you want to do alone!!

Hope to see you there!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com