Treasures tag missing from Ancient Wyrm

Others may have already noticed this, but the Ancient Wyrm and Wyverns that spawn in the same room do not have the Treasures of the Fey tag.  Wondering if anyone has gotten a drop from killing them, I have not. I am on Lake Superior and of course talking about the third level in Destard Trammel.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    More importantly has anyone spawned a paragons one?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • I've spawned and killed Paragon Ancient Wyrms in 3rd Level Destard before. Even got a Paragon Obsidian Wyvern (looks like an AW) to spawn, and killed it.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Kragg said:
    Others may have already noticed this, but the Ancient Wyrm and Wyverns that spawn in the same room do not have the Treasures of the Fey tag.  Wondering if anyone has gotten a drop from killing them, I have not. I am on Lake Superior and of course talking about the third level in Destard Trammel.
    Yes, that has been mentioned.  I have not been down there since they changed the spawn.

Why aren't you killing the paragons at the entry!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Mordin_RockbiterMordin_Rockbiter Posts: 64
    edited May 2022
    You know better than that.  Kragg's Korner has been really slow, its like they switched the spawn from the first days of the Ankh cave, mainly drakes and wyverns. I am an archers best friend and saved mainly lives with my area peace/attack nearest enemy combo. Never hurts to have a RED CU.  Still have not heard any confirmation of anyone getting a drop from them and the wyverns I mentioned
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I would guess, no tag no drop.

Kragg said:
    You know better than that.  Kragg's Korner has been really slow, its like they switched the spawn from the first days of the Ankh cave, mainly drakes and wyverns. I am an archers best friend and saved mainly lives with my area peace/attack nearest enemy combo. Never hurts to have a RED CU.  Still have not heard any confirmation of anyone getting a drop from them and the wyverns I mentioned

I think the ankh area is dependent on how many players are in the dungeon.  It seems when more players are inside you can get the spawn area booming with spawn. Then when people drag the mobs to the Ankh the players get the drops when they are damaging multiple mobs.

A couple of times we had the area booming so that was a lot of fun.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Estel_RandirEstel_Randir Posts: 189
    The ancient wurm and the wyverns do not have tags. But they do in fact count toward drops. I have killed the wyverns on 3rd without tags and gotten drops. Last week I think. Paragon ancient wurm will still spawn. I have spawned them after the last change. I haven't been down there in a week or so.