Goodbye Atlantic

EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
edited June 2022 in Atlantic

I am here to express my gratitude to all the wonderful players of the Atlantic Shard.  Over the past four years we have had some crazy adventures, some ups and downs, and some sad encounters.  From the adventures of Maxwell the fisherman, to the investigations with Fredrick Wilson and don’t forget the silliness of Petree the Alchemist.  I have enjoyed the company on my Thursday nights from all of you, when we have shared clearing out dungeons, searching for sharks out in the ocean, hunting for the occasional wild turkeys, puling up some of the rare fish from the depths to the over powered boss mob.  I will miss all the gray robes I have handed out over the years to the wonderful players of Atlantic. . . But. . . My journey does not end with Atlantic.  I have been called upon to continue my stories for the great people of Lake Austin.  I am leaving you in capable hands, EM Calista has been with me by my side for the past year and she has impressed me so much that I feel confident she will take good care of you all.  If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to email me – uoemroenick@gmail.com.  I do hope our paths will cross again.  *waves*

EM Roenick

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216

I am here to express my gratitude to all the wonderful players of the Atlantic Shard.  Over the past four years we have had some crazy adventures, some ups and downs, and some sad encounters.  From the adventures of Maxwell the fisherman, to the investigations with Fredrick Wilson and don’t forget the silliness of Petree the Alchemist.  I have enjoyed the company on my Thursday nights from all of you, when we have shared clearing out dungeons, searching for sharks out in the ocean, hunting for the occasional wild turkeys, puling up some of the rare fish from the depths to the over powered boss mob.  I will miss all the gray robes I have handed out over the years to the wonderful players of Atlantic. . . But. . . My journey does not end with Atlantic.  I have been called upon to continue my stories for the great people of Lake Austin.  I am leaving you in capable hands, EM Calista has been with me by my side for the past year and she has impressed me so much that I feel confident she will take good care of you all.  If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to email me – uoemroenick@ gmail.com.  I do hope our paths will cross again.  *waves*

EM Roenick

Tanks for all, see you around and good luck for your new adventures on LA! :)
  • MitMit Posts: 38
    Heck Ya. Thanks for your time and the robes. Was always a blast.. Might have to make a toon there just for Hockey season..  ;)
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 207
    edited June 2022

Thank you for everything, EM Roenick.   I enjoyed serving as Governor of Vesper under your tenure as King Blackthorn.    Lake Austin will be lucky to have you.   See you on the old dusty trail! 

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    Looking forward to seeing your deeds on LA

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598