PvM in Tram, Flagged as a Criminal in Fel on Recall

TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 160
Hi. I was recently out hunting ships. I was partied with another player. We were playing in Trammel. We killed all the riffraff and then started in on the pirate. I put down a reaper and then recalled to my house in Felucca to drop items off. Three different times, with three different ships I was immediately flagged as a criminal when I landed at my house. Never attacked anything in Fel, just recalled in and walked into my house. 

Thanks.
Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
maithceol@gmail.com
Tagged:

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2022
    "i was able to reproduce this,
    I believe it is working as intended

What is happening is, your reaper is killing the blue NPCs, in trammel you're allowed to kill blue NPCs without going criminal because you can't go crim in tram.
    But in fel if you attack blue NPCs you are deemed crim.

So when you move to fel, your reaper is attacking the blue NPCs so you're crim.

If this is causing you an issue you can simply dispel a summon before recalling or wait for it to dissapear, or finish killing the blue NPC"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 160
    But I'm not attacking a blue in Fel, I'm attacking in Tram. The "crime" is happening in Trammel and it's not even a crime since I'm attacking a red pirate. 
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com
    “Oh it’s red, I didn’t repro on a red pirate”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I kill all the crews when pirating in tram killing blues flags me 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    "i tried this with red pirate, did not flag me criminal,
    are you able to make a video with the steps you used?"
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Yoshi said:
    "i tried this with red pirate, did not flag me criminal,
    are you able to make a video with the steps you used?"
    can you not read.
    fight pirates in TRAM
    summon REAPER
    recall to house in FEL while reaper kills pirate in TRAM
    Reaper hits pirate in TRAM and it flags him because he is in FEL at his house unloading
    How hard is that to understand, what you need a video of everything.
    edited May 2022
    "i read, did that,
    did not go crim,
    only went crim when reaper was hitting blue pirates.

Frodo you were able to go crim on a red pirate too? or you're just trolling?

If I am not going grey, there must be mitigating factors which are important to describe in order to resolve the issue"
    Again killing blue sailors in tram puts you in heat of battle and flags you. This doesn't happen in Fel
    edited May 2022
    McDougle said:
    Again killing blue sailors in tram puts you in heat of battle and flags you. This doesn't happen in Fel

"puts you in heat of battle? so how do you recall then?
    And yes u do go crim for killing blue npcs in fel, why you're writing incorrect stuff here for no reason?"
    Yoshi said:
    McDougle said:

"puts you in heat of battle? so how do you recall then?
    And yes u do go crim for killing blue npcs in fel, why you're writing incorrect stuff here for no reason?"
    I'm not recalling and you shouldn't flag in tram but you do focus merv/yoshi/blacksmith 
    I'll try to get it to do it again. I forgot to mention that I was also partied with a guild member whose animal was also fighting the red pirate. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. 

It was definitely against a red pirate in Tram. Not blue. We had killed everything on the ship but plenty of time had passed because we looted the ship, I had recalled to the bank to drop off liquor bottles and recalled back to pick up the cargo then recalled to my house (where I was immediately flagged as a criminal). 

At first, I thought maybe I had hit my guildmate or idk something but then it happened two other times. 

Thanks, guys, for trying to reproduce this!

Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com
    "hmm, maybe looting the ship is criminal haha, i'll have to try that"
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited May 2022
    McDougle said:
    You get a message but you can still attack and kill them without any negative, other than Karma loss.

As @yoshi said, you can recall away immediately.

My buff bar does not show heat of battle.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Again, we did not kill any blue NPCs. We killed orcs and pirates.
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Your summons/pets AOEs hit guild members/blue pets, and will attack pets in tram. But wont do damage. Its been reported several times. Hard to reproduce.
    "was the person you were partied with in your guild/alliance? did the person you were partied with have any pets?"
    Yoshi said:
    "was the person you were partied with in your guild/alliance? did the person you were partied with have any pets?"
    Yes they were guildmates and had a bake kitsune
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com
    "I couldn't reproduce anything sorry, only way i could go crim in fel was hitting blue NPCs in tram"
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    like i said, pets aoe abilities can flag on other summons/pets in tram. i have had my pets attack other pets at em events, but do no damage. it is very hard to reproduce.