@Bleak @kyronix - How come this is allowed?

2»

Comments

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    them reply?  :D 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Forum mod please move to bug subforum”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Yoshi said:
    “Forum mod please move to bug subforum”
    DO NOT MOVE, YOU ARE NOT THE OP.
  • 13 days since I asked for acknowledgement and no answer from @Bleak
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "it goes into file 13"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • @Mariah close this shit
    I did NOT ask this to be Moved, some idiot that have nothing to do with the topic asked for and you moved for no reason. NO one check bug section. so you only moved this, because NONE of the devs care to respond anymore, pretty clear about!!!! so may as well close
    and @Yoshi ; Go %$%$ 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
     :D

Best reply ever Yoshi! 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    @ Mariah close this shit
    I did NOT ask this to be Moved, some idiot that have nothing to do with the topic asked for and you moved for no reason. NO one check bug section. so you only moved this, because NONE of the devs care to respond anymore, pretty clear about!!!! so may as well close
    and @ Yoshi  Go %$%$ 

I didn't move it.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    This post is about three things
    Bugs reported fixed still broken 
    Non responsive developers 
    Players greed and willingness to cheat other players 
    And when did players start dictating moderators behavior..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited May 2022
    McDougle said:
    The OP was about a bug, Vendors were changed to not accept Account Bound items.  I guess they now can accept those items, therefor a bug.  Or those items have been on that vendor before the change, almost 2 years ago, and the OP just noticed them.

SO, which is it? A new bug or the OP just noticed these items that were placed before Sept 2020?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2022
    1) Please post meaningful subject headers so that:

a) The thread can be searched and found easier.

b) the thread can be reused until the issue is resolved.

2) If the subject header makes sense, then just prune the thread. There is no need to lock unless the issue is resolved.

3) Resolved means actions taken to solve the problem. Resolved does not mean "nothing else to post" by forumers.

4) Locking an issue that is not resolved is a bad idea. Reasons:

4a) Players encountering same issue in future will open new duplicate threads.

4b) If players find old thread, they will not be able to post a new "reminder" to the Dev that this issue raised say 5 years ago is still not resolved.

4c) Players need a hole to vent. So instead of creating a new hole, redirect them back to the same old hole instead of a new one.

4d) This helps to keep track record of how long and how many times the issue has been raised.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    The OP was about a bug, Vendors were changed to not accept Account Bound items.  I guess they now can accept those items, therefor a bug.  Or those items have been on that vendor before the change, almost 2 years ago, and the OP just noticed them.

SO, which is it? A new bug or the OP just noticed these items that were placed before Sept 2020?
    The bug was supposedly fixed but based on people putting account bound items on vendors it was 8which is why the op posted 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...