Training Animal Lore and Stealth in EC

to all you clever people out there

can you please show me how to set up a macro for the above using EC and Pinco?

I am too stupid to work it out......

Thanks

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,775
    edited May 2022
    a lot of possibilities on the Animal lore. you could make one for an area where everything is an animal like this
     (Target nearest Mobile>animal lore>wait for target>cursor target current)  you could then experiment with a delay time to allow adding it multiple times and then hit the enable repeating and move the slider to 10 for a long running macro that you hit and strut around ice isle or somewhere with lots of lorable things.

for stealth you would need to put hiding, a delay of 11.2 seconds (again play with it as the delay is quirky) then stealth with a delay of about 5.5 seconds. add several of these in the macro and then repeat with 10. hit the button and let it run.

There may be better, but these will work. (I tested them)

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    a lot of possibilities on the Animal lore. you could make one for an area where everything is an animal like this
     (Target nearest Mobile>animal lore>wait for target>cursor target current)  you could then experiment with a delay time to allow adding it multiple times and then hit the enable repeating and move the slider to 10 for a long running macro that you hit and strut around ice isle or somewhere with lots of lorable things.

for stealth you would need to put hiding, a delay of 11.2 seconds (again play with it as the delay is quirky) then stealth with a delay of about 5.5 seconds. add several of these in the macro and then repeat with 10. hit the button and let it run.

There may be better, but these will work.

Always train stealth at home where you get free hiding check
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:

true, but i think it would reduce the hiding gains. 

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    McDougle said:

true, but i think it would reduce the hiding gains. 

Indeed 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 869
    thanks guys will try these.  will also give me something else to do that get wound up by egg scripters

and one for loring the same animal over and over you could do the below. Animal lore>wait for target, cursor target last>delay 2.0  put a string of those in repeat 10 times and do one manually to set the target and run the macro. 

this does not work in Pinco UI. :(
    will try EC default

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    edited May 2022
    You can lore the same creature over and over.  I stand at the bank with a horse and lore it over and over.

Razer products are very nice,  and comfy https://www.razer.com/
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    You can lore the same creature over and over.  I stand at the bank with a horse and lore it over and over.

Razer products are very nice,  and comfy https://www.razer.com/
    lol trying to get me banned, I would be the only player they would catch :)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    They actually do catch afk skill gainers. Pick a skill that does not make noise. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,772
    I had no problem skill training hiding and stealth for multiple accounts in my house using the default EC. The key is to use a crystal ball of knowledge and have different types of suits of armour on hand. Start with all leather then when the crystal ball says stealth is too easy start swapping out pieces of armour to keep the crystal ball at optimal or easy.  Gloves are usually the first to swap out. Eventually you have a total mismatch of pieces. For example leather gloves, chainmail leggings, ring mail chest.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Back 50 years ago, used to train animal lore by vetting a pet, when you got a lore gain you locked veterinary and would continue to gain lore a lot.
    will assume that not longer works but I dunno”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,318
    I have never trained animal lore. If you're training taming and vet, animal lore goes up so fast that it will hit legendary long before you finish the other two. At least it always has for me. 
  • SarkonSarkon Posts: 61
    Also, keep in mind with EC, you can set skills like Animal Lore, Anatomy, and Evaluating Intelligence to auto target things.  Put the skill on your hotbar and right click it and choose "target" then you can pick current, stored, or self.  Set it to current, then just target your pet and click skill over and over.  That alleviates all the 'wait for target' type and all those other target type additions to the macro.