Slaughter Fest Weekend - Step in the right direction!

Thank you

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Should open the hole back up for the rest if us.

Would be nice if the spawn minions were not treasures mobs. That would make some entertaining posts.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    at least do it for a week for people who work on week-end...and yes do it on all shard sop this non sense atlantic only
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2022
    "it says its moved, does that mean it will be closed in tram for a couple of days?
    will find out tomorrow"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 199

Looking forward to the slaughter! 

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662

for those that haven't seen it...
    this is what I have seen on Atlantic
    I don't know how many minutes it took to walk all the way back here
    but it took longer than it should have.
    (the lag was so bad that I couldn't stay)
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 459
    edited May 2022
    keven2002 said:

for those that haven't seen it...
    this is what I have seen on Atlantic
    I don't know how many minutes it took to walk all the way back here
    but it took longer than it should have.
    (the lag was so bad that I couldn't stay)
    Exactly. The trolls keep trying to act like this isn't "broken".

ATL is literally the only shard that you will almost lag out while walking back to the second level ramp. It's the only shard, in my opinion, that needs Fel to be open period. It's been well documented by numerous numerous people that ATL is almost unplayable near the pile (unless you are running a script and are just parked). There hasn't been a single person that actually plays ATL that has said the event is working well.

At the end of the day all shards are not created equal; sorry people who want to farm dead shards like Sonoma for easy drops but it's true. It's a little ironic that all the people who don't play ATL and have been trying to argue this event is "fine" or "not broken" are the same ones getting mad that their shard isn't going to get it in Fel.

Million dollar question is why does it need to be in Fel on your shards if everything is fine? 
    It was like this on Chessy for a night or two post removal of the pile.  But people got fed up of doing it.  ATL does have more longevity in that of course, but it's not like other shards can't do the same thing pictured here.

We're able to get eggs easier.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Got my otherwise useless character "Im a Distraction" ready to distract any PvPers.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2022
    McDougle said:
    If only we had a pvp shard without insurance I'm sure it would be packed 
    Trammies will now think...
    I kill 50 monsters to get 1 drop worth only 1 Million...

But if we can group together and kill 1 PK we have a chance to get rewards worth up to 10 Platinums...

Wow...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    A considerable number of posts have been removed. Please do not troll the thread.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Looks like the Fel side on ATL will be setup like the first day of the event where the GM has to manually turn it on. Nothing setup for Fel yet but it is amusing to see all the people that are coming to check (all blue chars). People are eager to get to it.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “They needn’t have bothered moving it if 100% of drops are still auto insurable.

No different being killed afk by a dragon than a PK”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited May 2022
    Yoshi said:
    “They needn’t have bothered moving it if 100% of drops are still auto insurable.

No different being killed afk by a dragon than a PK”
    Yup, they probably have the same risk and effect.

As such, it should theoretically help to split the players to 2 dungeons and reduce the lag in Trammel.
    Almost noon and still nothing in Fel so we've technically lost half the day so far unless Sunday May 15th actually means around this time on Monday.

Tick tock.
    edited May 2022
    Looks like Tram (ATL) has stopped spawning the fey wrath mobs (as of about 5min ago). The only things spawning are regular non event dragons etc. People are freaking out lmao
  • drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Mariah said:
    A considerable number of posts have been removed. Please do not troll the thread.

I guess legitimate complaints about the game and the developers showing blatant favoritism to Atlantic are trolling now?  The entire Destard event has been handled extremely poorly.  Considering that past dungeon events have been in both Tram AND Fel FROM THE START (on all servers), there was no reason why it couldn't be the same here.  But Atlantic gets special treatment that the rest of the servers don't get?  How is that fair to PAYING CUSTOMERS who may not want to play on a specific server?
    edited May 2022
    Everyone is asking to open up Fel on all shards.

Were there major problems to have the event in Tram and Fel?
    What are the problem?
    Why can’t the Dev simply answer this if they are so sure their decision is justified?

edited May 2022
    keven2002 said:
    Looks like Tram (ATL) has stopped spawning the fey wrath mobs (as of about 5min ago). The only things spawning are regular non event dragons etc. People are freaking out lmao
    So the spawn was popular after all?  According to you, nobody liked the Atl Tram Spawn.  So the bots and EJ accounts are now talking in Gen chat.  Amazing how they can program that.
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    So the spawn was popular after all?  According to you, nobody liked the Atl Tram Spawn.  So the bots and EJ accounts are now talking in Gen chat.  Amazing how they can program that.
    Troll more P-Stain. 
    edited May 2022
    keven2002 said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
    Troll more P-Stain. 
    Stating your post content is not trolling. Unless it started as a troll.  hmmm
    Looks like the event has started in Fel (ATL) and was shut off in Tram.

It appears that they stopped the fey mobs from spawning and in their place the have demons/mages/ancient wyrms so no need to use those fey slayer tali on ATL this weekend. It will be Reptile/Demon.
    Have fun all!
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Should be on in all servers in both facets but you know, only atl matters 
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    Last I checked the atl players pay the same amount for their accounts as every other player in UO.  Im glad they deserve more gameplay then the rest of the playerbase.  Unbelievable!!  Just turn it on in fel everywhere and stop screwing your customers out of gameplay!!!!!!!
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Which dev is responsible for making this literal same mistake every time one of these events occur?

No wonder the playerbase is being replaced by more bots and fewer actually F#$^ing players.  
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Bonnie controls all
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    edited May 2022
    Just checked it out.  No lag!  It was great to be able to run around with ease.  Lots of paragons and only a few people killing mobs it seemed.  I was expecting armies of blue players and a few reds.  Instead, there's a few blues in there and when you exit you are immediately ganked.  Drop was insured, so not really much to be gained by the reds besides potions, berries, and murder count.  Then you have to go all the way to a healer and hope you don't get res-killed.  

Just my first impression, but doesn't really seem that fun.  Maybe if more blues go out there it would be better but I have a feeling most blues are going to take the weekend off and hunt eggs.  : /

Would definitely be helpful if there were few more healers near entrance (as well as off in the distance). 

• ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    Good the feedback is being heard.

The fact this is weekend only, ATL only seems fine for now.  This seems a good way to test some changes.  Putting this on TC would probably be a time waster for all at this stage.

Maybe this will go to other shards once this has tested out on ATL.
    edited May 2022

I got about 15 drops in 20 minutes doing level 1 and 2 of the Fel spawn without any potion (plus some pink scrolls).  On ATL Tram side during prime time hours, I was burning a potion and typically getting anywhere from 5 to 20 drops in the course of an hour.  So first results are already better from my initial experience.   

The paragon GD's are a bit of a bear to deal with, but perhaps will be more manageable when more people are down there in the evening. 

I sincerely hope the developers give strong consideration to opening on the Fel side beyond just this weekend.

• OrdoviciaOrdovicia Posts: 36
    Merlin said:

I got about 15 drops in 20 minutes doing level 1 and 2 of the Fel spawn without any potion (plus some pink scrolls).  On ATL Tram side during prime time hours, I was burning a potion and typically getting anywhere from 5 to 20 drops in the course of an hour.  So first results are already better from my initial experience.   

The paragon GD's are a bit of a bear to deal with, but perhaps will be more manageable when more people are down there in the evening. 

I sincerely hope the developers give strong consideration to opening on the Fel side beyond just this weekend.

Hmm, where are you doing this in there on Atlantic? I have been in there stealthing and see almost no one successfully doing anything in Destard. Very few people at all in there but nice welcome group at the entrance lol.

The spawn is pretty crazy and even if you can single something out, reds will get you. At least that is what I have been watching for the last couple hours.