Fey spawn

So obviously the spawn/event was being exploited before but common this is crazy now gotta hunt all over on popular shards put it in fel why hold out on the people who like to fight 

Comments

• hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    I always hear about how mesanna doesnt like yew fighting well give us a reason to fight in a dungeon then
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    hunter11 said:
    I always hear about how mesanna doesnt like yew fighting well give us a reason to fight in a dungeon then
    Isn't the love of fighting reason enough?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    well being as spawns only in tram hard to fight people there
    hunter11 said:
    Not true start 2 rival guilds and war each other 
  • ThandorThandor Posts: 27
    McDougle said:
    hunter11 said:
    Quite a short sighted answer, once you war somone you are entering into permanent opt in pvp. You're no longer safe at banks towns. Generally anywhere so it kind of defeats the point of having the gate to optin pvp
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Thandor said:
    McDougle said:
    hunter11 said:
    Quite a short sighted answer, once you war somone you are entering into permanent opt in pvp. You're no longer safe at banks towns. Generally anywhere so it kind of defeats the point of having the gate to optin pvp
    I agree open it in fel with consensual PvP. Make a switch. Just like you want to be safe in some places in fel.

Hypocrite much?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    LMAO  We need more sheep.
    Open it in fel fine but then tun on spawn in tram as well complete with PS
  • ThandorThandor Posts: 27
    Pawain said:
    Thandor said:
    McDougle said:
    hunter11 said:
    I agree open it in fel with consensual PvP. Make a switch. Just like you want to be safe in some places in fel.

Hypocrite much?
    Nooo you dont understand - everyone wants opt in PvP
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited April 2022
    I still think pure Trammel players should not need to comment about the event in Fel, since the event is also in Trammel unlike the Powerscroll System.

Pvp characters can’t fight paragons and mobs well and they also need to juggle their time to both Pvp and Pvm. It’s a challenge which could also be fun if there are opposing guilds.

As to Pvp asking for changes every now and then, I am just going to laugh and gives me even more reason to stay away from this. Imagine the 1990s street fighter game rules getting changed again in 2022 because of whiners and losers. Lmfao. Anyway this is another topic.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • This event is another big fail from the Dev team. They keep stacking up their failures. This event could have been a lot of fun for the fel communities, but the dev team left them out because....?
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    It’s not failure but it does have some issues for sure. 
    Total failure...it didn't start on day one when the grinder was discovered and abused that's what a test shard is for. It started the day it went live after only one day despite seeing the brokenness then went further down with a too extreme adjustment on a Friday with no weekend support in place and has slide off the edge with complete and total silence from the developers..
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    dvvid said:
    That's like saying an eathquake is a situation... no, its a darn catastrophe
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Archangel said:
    dvvid said:
    Yeah lag and a perceived low drop rate in a computer game is totally comparable to an earthquake that destroys buildings and lives. 
    dvvid said:
    Archangel said:
    dvvid said:
    Yeah lag and a perceived low drop rate in a computer game is totally comparable to an earthquake that destroys buildings and

comparing this to real life is ridiculous 
    But that doesn't mean the developers have not failed miserably 
    edited May 2022
    Obviously parallelisms are not your forte.. don't they teach anything at schools anymore?
     Let me put it in a way you could hopefully understand.
    Saying Maleficent cursing your new born bay is a situation is way off mark, its a catastrophe.

So as even you can deduce, we are alluding to the proper use of adjectives, as it were.

That means (just as the earthquake metaphor), that the level of underscoring the grief an event creates, is offensive.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Archangel said:
    Obviously parallelisms are not your forte.. don't they teach anything at schools anymore?

Because you typed in cursive.  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
     :D

From  customer service standpoint this an easy fix
    We dropped the ball.  the spawn will be adjusted
     everyone enjoy one free pick to compensate.
    McDougle said:
    From  customer service standpoint this an easy fix
    We dropped the ball.  the spawn will be adjusted
     everyone enjoy one free pick to compensate.
    Now, those would be sensible words... 

pass me whatever you're havin 
  • LordSolorLordSolor Posts: 13
    So I just came back to have a look around... can anyone explain what the problem is?  Besides the event not also being in Fel, which seems totally insane.  
    edited May 2022
    LordSolor said:
    So I just came back to have a look around... can anyone explain what the problem is?  Besides the event not also being in Fel, which seems totally insane.  
    Here's almost 200 comments which should shed some light:

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/10553/treasures-of-the-fey-feedback/p1
  • LordSolorLordSolor Posts: 13
    Yeah, just like the devs, I'm not reading through 200 comments  :D  I was looking for a quick bullet point list
    LordSolor said:
    Yeah, just like the devs, I'm not reading through 200 comments  :D  I was looking for a quick bullet point list
    you seem wise :D !   
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yeah, we have enuff to read at work. 

Just up the drop rate, add anti-macro, and increase spawn rate. Play and have fun.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs