Clarification on the Curio Collector

2»

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Pawain said:
    They found out you are a Governor on all shards.  >:)

LOL - might have to get Sweetz running them all .. Muwhahahah

Dear God no - that's all I could do lol
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    popps said:
    Have eggs or ingots been added to dungeon chest loot in Destard?
    And how could a Rogue, if I may ask, be able to stealth around the Dungeon, pick locks, remove traps od chests with Paragons revealing anything 10-12+ tiles away, retargeting on anything that moves and so forth ?

Unless Rogues are given a way to be able to "work" chests remaining hidden and stealthing, I do not see how Rogues couldbe able in that mess to play their side of content with chests.....
    Your rogue can stealth around collecting eggs. They made it so your crafter can get rewards by turning in eggs. Or your crafter.

STOP COMPLAINING and go get eggs or kill stuff.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • *raises hand* um … can we get that blue curio chest as a reward? pretty please?
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    *raises hand* um … can we get that blue curio chest as a reward? pretty please?
    I second the motion, it looks soo cool!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    popps said:
    Have eggs or ingots been added to dungeon chest loot in Destard?
    And how could a Rogue, if I may ask, be able to stealth around the Dungeon, pick locks, remove traps od chests with Paragons revealing anything 10-12+ tiles away, retargeting on anything that moves and so forth ?

Unless Rogues are given a way to be able to "work" chests remaining hidden and stealthing, I do not see how Rogues couldbe able in that mess to play their side of content with chests.....

Why do you regurgitate your same weak arguments every single time? It's clear you will not be happy until the events consist of you logging in and double clicking a statue that has been laid in your pack for a reward... non-insured of course  ;)

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Thank you devs for the curio collector. As a player who does not like fighting for hours the curio collector gives me a chance to get rewards without burning myself out.