New Event in Destard: Why not available for Felucca for the most populated PvP shard (ie Atlantic)?

We were all waiting for good pvp action- Fel Side :( ... could we have the mobs in Destard-Felucca too? 

Comments

• DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    @Kyronix will ATL be getting the Fel side?  The lag in tram side is just like a EM event 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Did hyloth have fel on Atl?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    edited April 2022
    Yes - All events have been Fel for ATL. I want to say every shard had Fel for Hythloth too.

While I do understand the desire for PvP; I'm wondering if they didn't have it in Fel this time because people do not have to actually hit the dungeon for drops (ie they can go collect eggs). It doesn't make the dungeon any less laggy today on ATL (first day it's active) but it might subside.

ATL vendor is up but we cannot claim anything yet (not until midnight)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    keven2002 said:
    Yes - All events have been Fel for ATL. I want to say every shard had Fel for Hythloth too.

While I do understand the desire for PvP; I'm wondering if they didn't have it in Fel this time because people do not have to actually hit the dungeon for drops (ie they can go collect eggs). It doesn't make the dungeon any less laggy today on ATL (first day it's active) but it might subside.

ATL vendor is up but we cannot claim anything yet (not until midnight)
    Half the shards had the event in fel last time. Maybe the other half do this time.

IMO the spawn should not drop the event drops. You should not get scrolls and drops from killing 2 levels of 10 HP mobs.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    Atl hythloth was a ghost town.  
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2022
    "the spawn rate in trammel is insane, they could activate it in fel but i don't see a reason for anyone to go, i am getting insane amount of drops from afk farming in trammel, they again made none of the artifacts cursed so i have no motive to kill anyone.

But this just means the rewards will be very cheap to buy/sell, which i guess is good"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    If the event is active in fel on one shard, it should be active in fel on all shards.

the items are shard-bound and are only temporarily available, that should be enough regulation on these types of items.

Also, who comes up with these weapon artifacts?   they've got like zero use, and they're brittle on top of it...    you guys add these crazy good armor/talismans that are PoF-able and/or some don't even have durability so they never need to be maintained... and weapons break like 75% faster than any armor piece would yet the weapons can't be PoF'd. 

The logic is flawed.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “They are 255 durability without splintering, will last forever”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.