eodon maps

is anything in a hoard map worth 4 allosaurus ??? 

Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    yeah and when you lead them away, they seem to always find a way back even if it was a LONG way.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Parnoc said:
    yeah and when you lead them away, they seem to always find a way back even if it was a LONG way.
    I just went home if there's only 2 i kill but 4 is a time consuming waste
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited April 2022
    It's a group activity for no reward other than fun IMO.  Take a few players that have never been to Eodon.  :)  Do the ones in the T rex area with a group.  Even funner.  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    To answer your question - No. There isn't anything in any map really worth the time it takes to kill them. Even with 2 it's usually not worth it from my experience. We need an Allosaurus slayer to help kill them quicker to make those maps worthwhile (I'll refrain from saying "better loot" because we all know what happened last time people asked for Tmap loot to be better lol).
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited April 2022
    With a pet tanking, and a dexxer using a Reptile Slayer wep, Allosaurus aren't too hard (they're vulnerable to Reptile Slayer/Dinosaur Slayer, both Super Slayers). My Death Ray Tamer/Mage © can kill them in decent time too when channeling Death Ray on them with a Dinosaur Slayer Spellbook equipped as my 120 Disco+CB Triton tanks.
    I usually use Allosaurus to slot level my pets up to 5 while my Sampire is on standby, and he kills the Allosaurus once the pet stops gaining on it. I've killed hundreds of them.

Allosaurus themselves are supposed to drop Lvl 5 Trove Maps, but they don't. Instead, they drop Lvl 2 Supply Maps, which is really underwhelming for a 18k HP mob.

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    With a pet tanking, and a dexxer using a Reptile Slayer wep, Allosaurus aren't too hard (they're vulnerable to Reptile Slayer/Dinosaur Slayer, both Super Slayers). My Death Ray Tamer/Mage © can kill them in decent time too when channeling Death Ray on them with a Dinosaur Slayer Spellbook equipped as my 120 Disco+CB Triton tanks.
    I usually use Allosaurus to slot level my pets up to 5 while my Sampire is on standby, and he kills the Allosaurus once the pet stops gaining on it. I've killed hundreds of them.

Allosaurus themselves are supposed to drop Lvl 5 Trove Maps, but they don't. Instead, they drop Lvl 2 Supply Maps, which is really underwhelming for a 18k HP mob.

One no problem even 2 but nothing inside a hoard chest merits 4 of them that's 18k x4 hp monsters 
  • I don't even bother with Eodon maps, I can get twice as much in half the time from the other facets. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo