Unable to record Myrmidex Larvae as a kill for Huntmaster's Challenge

SethSeth Posts: 2,904
Tried killing a dozen inside and outside the Champ region at Eodon but does not work. 
Paged GM. 
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    try the ones in the desert to the far west. I marked one there as recently as Monday
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Those have different stats than the normal ones.  Just like Allosaurus, much easier to kill than the real ones.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Support emailed and wrote that the Larvae is not available for huntmaster. I might try the desert again this month.

Seth said:
    Support emailed and wrote that the Larvae is not available for huntmaster. I might try the desert again this month.

The ones that pop up from the Myrmidex hills work as documented kills.  I often get those and drones when killing the other Eodon huntsmaster mobs.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Pawain said:
    Seth said:

The ones that pop up from the Myrmidex hills work as documented kills.  I often get those and drones when killing the other Eodon huntsmaster mobs.
    Ok, I assumed this hill refers to the same desert area that Mariah said, will check it out.
    edited April 2022
    Seth said:
    Pawain said:
    Seth said:

Ok, I assumed this hill refers to the same desert area that Mariah said, will check it out.
    Nope, I guess you are new to Eodon.  When you kill things over and over a hill can randomly spawn that creates Myrmidex mobs.  Some have warriors some have easier things.  Looks like a tan volcano from an elementary science fair.  You can use a permit on the drones and larvae from those.