oddest chest location

Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Wouldn't the oldest location be in Fel?  There are no dead trees in your picture.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Wouldn't the oldest location be in Fel?  There are no dead trees in your picture.
    Oddest not oldest 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    very cool!

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
     B) 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    well you are digging for treasure.
    And you found it in the pyramid.
    at least their are no mummies about hehe
  • LeBaitonLeBaiton Posts: 48

How cool would it be if, during you digging on a map spot, a chest would not appear, but instead a hole would open up similar to when you plant a green thorn on a desert tile. The hole could then lead to a small randomly generated tomb with some guardians, like mummies, rotting corpses, liches, ancient liches, etc etc...
  • Of_BeastsOf_Beasts Posts: 99
    LeBaiton said:

How cool would it be if, during you digging on a map spot, a chest would not appear, but instead a hole would open up similar to when you plant a green thorn on a desert tile. The hole could then lead to a small randomly generated tomb with some guardians, like mummies, rotting corpses, liches, ancient liches, etc etc...

I love that idea.  Or the converse of it where it could grow a beanstalk kind of vine that you could climb into maybe a heavenly, or Holy area where fey creatures would be, or maybe paladin/good karma people could enter and get holy armor/weapons that build gear sets, (still within the treasure hunting theme).
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    LeBaiton said:

That would be awesome!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    LeBaiton said:

I don't like the idea of Liches.
    If my main character went down that hole,
    it would be instant death.

I'm not sure why, but Liches don't like me.
    I proved that during Treasures of Wildfire.
    There could be 20 other people in the cemetery area
    and they would always run around everyone else to get to me.

but love the idea of opening a hole.
    sunken treasure trove. 
    or even  Of_Beasts idea, a beanstalk
    (the boss could be a tall Ettin named Jack) hehe