Champ Spawn?

On the main page to UO.com there is now an article about this new event. Included is the following comment - 
"The champ spawn will conclude on or about April 22, 2022. The next phase of the event, Wrath of the Fey, will begin shortly thereafter." 

I take this to mean that there is an active champ spawn, currently? Anyone know anything?

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Hmm. That would be interesting running the dynamic quest chain while champ spawn is up. It does say in the news that the NPCs will expire in July so possibly?
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    I've tried giving an egg to the zoologist assistant at moonglow but that have only taken me to the horticulturist and now I'm stuck.   
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    The quest chains usually lead  you to the champ spawn. We are all crazy people that do things out of order lol.  Did you find the giant mushroom in the hedge maze yet? ;)

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    So, I am looking for the rangers that were sent to the southern mountains to monitor the fey. Found a new(?) ranger npc at the rangers guild, but can't get her to interact. Found a ranger in front of destard, no response. Was running around the serpent spine mountains looking for more rangers. Have found one near the training tower, no response.

Did run into the fey champ outside wind. Good god.

And now I see Riner already posted this to stratics, so there you go. I'm still looking for the ranger detail.
    -Arroth
    edited March 2022
    Since it's not posted here yet...

Champ Reward Sash (Hue 2755):

Evidently they are not a one time drop. 
    -Arroth
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    edited March 2022
    So, I am looking for the rangers that were sent to the southern mountains to monitor the fey. Found a new(?) ranger npc at the rangers guild, but can't get her to interact. Found a ranger in front of destard, no response. Was running around the serpent spine mountains looking for more rangers. Have found one near the training tower, no response.

Did run into the fey champ outside wind. Good god.

And now I see Riner already posted this to stratics, so there you go. I'm still looking for the ranger detail.
    You say Greetings to the ones that lead you to the reward dealers.  Then say what is Capitalized.

The Ranger outside is a talker.  Talker Texas Ranger.   :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited March 2022
    Thank you Pawain. I had no idea you had to say greetings to start the interactions. The Assistant Zoologist also has thing if you say Greetings to her. I just dropped an egg on her out of frustration.

-Arroth
    Yes she has another dialogue when you do that.
    Gargs get a Garg version Sash.