Vendors at gold cap have to stop appearing on VS

This is frankly very annoying.  Getting VS results is a godsend (sometimes) only to find out you cannot purchase from vendor because they're holding too much gold.

2 options:
  1. These vendors should automatically excluded from VS.  Period.
  2. If vendor is commission-based,  gold should auto-transfer to players bank account.

1. Solution14 votes
    1. These vendors should automatically excluded from VS. Period.
      42.86%
    2. If vendor is commission-based, gold should auto-transfer to players bank account.
      35.71%
    3. Neither
      21.43%

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    You forgot BOTH
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    You forgot BOTH
    +1
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Sounds like someone found the "stop VS scripting" vendor. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    KHAN said:
    Sounds like someone found the "stop VS scripting" vendor. 
    sounds like it.
    also there is one a few screens away on Atlantic, from Yew moongate.
    almost 2 years ago, I called out in General Chat that they needed to empty their vendor.
    I was told then, that those vendors have been like that for years.
    (I can't verify if that is true, but I know that they have been showing up for almost 2 years)

It is very annoying to recall to a vendor and you can't buy anything.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    Perhaps the vendors should just "retire", running off to some far away remote island, abandoning their owner - if they are holding max limit of gold for more than 2 weeks.

BTW, is the max limit on holding gold going to adjust upwards to account for inflation?

Also, why don't we earn 0.02% APR on our funds stored in the bank?

• DragoDrago Posts: 290
    edited March 2022
    You forgot BOTH
    It was more a gauge to see level of tolerance because of diff vendor types.  I get it, I have 3 month recurring sub to keep my house but ill go weeks without logging in because of life.

I'm not sure why the commission vendors even have a gold box to be honest. Maybe it was too difficult to code around? (they don't need it).

Either way, something has to be done.  My guess would be doing a blanket exclusion to both vendor types from VS would be a speedier resolution to this problem vs. changing gold transfer mechanics...

Oh and if the owner of  "stop VS scripting" vendor on Atlantic is reading this,  you're a douchebag.