EC vendors are a jumbled mess to those in CC

Probably the wrong forum, but how do you fix it so that the items for sale on vendors are neat in both EC and CC?
Thank You

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Stock all vendors using the CC problem solved
  • Laughing at the moment, binging Lord of the Rings at the moment, near the battle of Helms Deep. I have terrible Wifi in apt complex , long story. Don't use CC and been trying to update for hours, will be a long time until updated.  There has to be a better option for those who don't use CC. Any better solutions out there?
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    EC vendor’s backpacks are easy to navigate.  Some sellers make them difficult to find things in by not saying what kind of items are in the containers in the vendor’s backpack but that’s not the games fault.  Sorry about the update problem, but EC does seem to have problems for awhile when the the periodic maintenace update is done.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Allowing buyers to buy items on the search screen would be helpful.  Currently you can search the backpack but you can’t buy the item from the search screen.  You have to go back to the vendor’s backpack to buy it.
  • I agree with the being able to buy on search screen.  The problem is not that bags are not properly labelled as to contents or neatly organized, it is just that is not how it appears when you look using CC. I switched to Classic look on containers, but it is still looks fine in EC.
  • I found a couple solutions-
         For those in EC stocking vendors you go User Settings/ Legacy/Legacy containers. Those containers already open will remain in the former setting, any new containers will open in CC view and settings. My mistake was using containers tab under user settings.
         For those in CC the solution for the jumbled look of EC vendors is Options/UO symbol (bottom right)/ Large Containers Gump (3rd Option from the bottom). I did not personally verify that, that was how it was explained to me.
         I hope this post is found useful to others, it had been bugging me for a while.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    From the Actions menu, others, choose 'toggle legacy containers' drop this into a macro or hotbar slot. Use this toggle when stocking vendors.

• Queen_MumQueen_Mum Posts: 95
    Kragg said:
    I found a couple solutions-
         For those in EC stocking vendors you go User Settings/ Legacy/Legacy containers. Those containers already open will remain in the former setting, any new containers will open in CC view and settings. My mistake was using containers tab under user settings.
         For those in CC the solution for the jumbled look of EC vendors is Options/UO symbol (bottom right)/ Large Containers Gump (3rd Option from the bottom). I did not personally verify that, that was how it was explained to me.
         I hope this post is found useful to others, it had been bugging me for a while.
    Mariah said:
    From the Actions menu, others, choose 'toggle legacy containers' drop this into a macro or hotbar slot. Use this toggle when stocking vendors.

Thank you for these solution tips, we have to work with what we got :P

*cookie hugs*

*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • Mariah said:

God, thank you.