Enhanced Potions question about Greater Cure potion and trapped NPC chests

When removing the traps from some NPC chests my thief gets hit with a poison that both the Arch Cure spell and Greater Cure potion can not cure and I need to wait 90 seconds for the poison to stop working.  Would equipping my thief with jewelry with max enhanced potions allow the Greater Cure potion to cure him of the poison?

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Yes, if you can add +25% or, even better, +50% Enhanced Potions which is the CAP for this property, you will be able to have a better chance to cure it but not with the spell, but with the potion...
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    TimSt said:
    When removing the traps from some NPC chests my thief gets hit with a poison that both the Arch Cure spell and Greater Cure potion can not cure and I need to wait 90 seconds for the poison to stop working.  Would equipping my thief with jewelry with max enhanced potions allow the Greater Cure potion to cure him of the poison?
    Not exactly sure what you are opening and what your template is but arch cure at 120 magery (even with items to get there) usually works just fine to cure. Another option with even just 50magery would be to cast telekinesis on the chest to avoid the poison in the first place.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Go to the warroirs guild in brit, and open those trapped chests. They hit harder than lethal poison, and are incurable, stone form/vamp form didnt help.I remember 45 damage a tick, and 280 from explosions on napa.
    Telekinesis spell should render those traps useless
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    It’s a pretty small room.  Just a comment.  Have not been there for awhile and don’t plan on going there soon.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    I use orange pedals. Lots and lots of orange pedals. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Some of the poisons are more powerful than orange petals. Too bad you can not combine orange petals into a ultra mega cure potion.  I can see it now.  It would be an alchemy recipe that uses 10 orange petals, 5 vanilla, and a jug of milk. And you need the cooking skill as well.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    yes some poisons are more powerful then petals but as I understand it if they don't prevent poison they will lower it one level. Making it easer to cure and do less damage.

Mega cure potion sounds interesting.
    You can heal through any poison with gift of renewal and confidence (and HP Regen).
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    keven2002 said:
    You can heal through any poison with gift of renewal and confidence (and HP Regen).
    Or with dog |horrific beast forms. Or with Cleansing wind , or with Healing Stone.  You can lower poison level with poisoning skill and its mastery. 
    Lots of ways. Folks just dont want to use them 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    See it went from someone asking a simple question for help (would adding EP do this ) Too folks just don't want to use them (the other fine 19 ways suggested but not answering the op question) 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...