Sorry... I'm getting antsy

I'm eagerly looking forward the the March content involving the Frey (or Fey?) and figured since last week still had 1 day of Feb in it that we might have to wait until this week. I thought we'd likely see something Tues/Wed but here we are at 1:30pm EST on Wednesday and still nada. 

@Kyronix - can you give use an idea of what day to expect the event to start? Even a ballpark like this week...next week... last day of March?  :#

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Please !
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    Say what? Where and when did you hear of such? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Bah communication that's silly talk
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Next week I'm busy right now.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Say what? Where and when did you hear of such? Inquiring minds want to know!

It was in the Feb newsletter. I had my event titles mixed up... I could have made so many more corny puns with Spring Fever!! 

We have to assume xxx days on test then xxx on Origin etc pushing the date for production shards even further..
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 630
    March? Spring Fever? Me thinks ya'll got Spring Fever, ya'll are cute and ya'll got some serious bites. :p
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    edited March 2022
    McDougle said:
    We have to assume xxx days on test then xxx on Origin etc pushing the date for production shards even further..
    I don't think they are dropping it on TC1. I'm guessing it will be just like the last cycle of events (which also were never on TC1). Basically one day after server up there will be a champ spawn alter or a person outside a dungeon lol.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Currently targeting the week of the 21st - more details to come in this month's newsletter.  It'll be worth the wait. :)
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    edited March 2022

Kyronix said:
    Currently targeting the week of the 21st - more details to come in this month's newsletter.  It'll be worth the wait. :)
    I'd like this if I could  ;)
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Kyronix said:
    *looks around desparately for a LIKE button*
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    Doesn't care about a like button. 

More time to get ready is fine.
    Pawain said:
    Doesn't care about a like button. 

More time to get ready is fine.
    Aren't you supposed to be chasing women around the cruise ship! :)
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    I post while resting between chases.
    Pawain said:
    I post while resting between chases.
    LOL
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Thanks for bringing me down. I wouldn't of thought of this is you hadn't mentioned it.

Event start week of 21 cruse starts 8th ya I'm going to get lots of play in  :#

Enjoy it for me what ever it is  :'(
    Tim said:
    Thanks for bringing me down. I wouldn't of thought of this is you hadn't mentioned it.

Just the fact that people don't feel they can miss a week or so of these events point out the huge flaw in NL no one can take a year off their regular shard...
    McDougle said:
    Tim said:

Just the fact that people don't feel they can miss a week or so of these events point out the huge flaw in NL no one can take a year off their regular shard...
    What makes you think anything will be new on the regular shards when NL goes live. If they are smart there won't  be anything other than NL for at least 3 months. Pot for how long it takes for someone to complain that other players have fully developed characters in NL and they are finding it too difficult.

3 days is mine.
    Because not everyone will want NL and they've stated the new system was developed for its easy of deployment when they are busy with NL
    McDougle said:
    Because not everyone will want NL and they've stated the new system was developed for its easy of deployment when they are busy with NL
    They made the new dynamic events because they are busy with it NOW.  When it is released they should then work on NL events for the crowds that go there.

But they will have to not have lag when it appears.
    Pawain said:
    McDougle said:
    They made the new dynamic events because they are busy with it NOW.  When it is released they should then work on NL events for the crowds that go there.

But they will have to not have lag when it appears.
    So you think they will simply ignore the production shards? Nope they will have an OF dungeon type events with rewards you will need...
    Will be lonely for you that lag behind the times.