PVP Bow?

I am trying to make an archer's PVP bow.  Which one do I make and what MODS should I put on it? Thanks

Comments

• JboJbo Posts: 12
    Im no expert but you prob. want 50 hld, 50 hit spell, balanced and enough swing speed to get 1,25 swing rate.

For comp./bow/heavy x-bow i run:
    50 hld
    50 hit light(or hit fireball)
    balanced
    40 ssi(10 from enhancing)
    10 dmg increase

My yumi:
    50 hld
    50 hit lightning
    15 ssi(10 from enhancing)
    40+ velocity
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Just get a yumi, velocity, lightning, hld. that's it.
    No other bow matters. The utility of mortal strike, para shot, conc, serpent arrow etc are completely diminished by the simple fact that a yumi can two shot someone from full HP in under 3 seconds.

This is completely balanced btw, and requires no attention. @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix please don't touch our yumis. Archers need this to be relevant. /s
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2022
    “Don’t put hit spell on your moving shot bow as it will slow you down and the target will get away.

also I would use hit fireball over hit lightning, it interrupts mages”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • JboJbo Posts: 12
    Yoshi said:
    “Don’t put hit spell on your moving shot bow as it will slow you down and the target will get away.

also I would use hit fireball over hit lightning, it interrupts mages”
    So could velocity work instead of hit spell on comp. bow? 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Ya”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Do you need Bushido for the double shot?
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    KHAN said:
    Do you need Bushido for the double shot?for a yumi yes ir ninja 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    McDougle said:
    KHAN said:
    Do you need Bushido for the double shot?for a yumi yes ir ninja 
    Gotcha, Thanks!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!