Reactivated my account by my house continues to decay from Fairly to Greatly

SableSable Posts: 239
As the title says, my house is not properly refreshing at is used to.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    has the house gone through server maintenance since you reactivated?
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    It should have.  I don't know if Pacific went down or not this morning, however.  Furthermore, I've done this in the past and it hasn't required a server maintenance for the house to refresh.  Usually it refreshes after an hour or two while the server is still up.  The concern is something the Dev Team is working on and has implemented has screwed up the refresh process.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    have you opened and closed doors of the house?
    some of my friends houses refreshed after doing that.
    (in 2021, not recently though)

The house doesn't have doors, unfortunately, only teleporters.  I did try changing the foundation style, which worked ages and ages ago.  No luck this time around, however.  Thanks for the suggestion though.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    it should fix it at server up
    if it is still showing condemned, then you will have to go into house customization.
    Again, I don't know if Pacific went through it's morning maintenance but when I got on this morning, my house was in IDOC.  I activated another account to hand it off to refresh it but if any are looking to refresh their houses, keep an eye on them to make certain they actually refresh.  I was able to refresh another house one month ago.  What changed in that month?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    What does account management say about your activation state?
    Status active.  I've logged into the characters, got the current clickies which you can't do on EJ.