Reward input for next Events.

My usual  A bane potion that can add bane to any weapon.

Similar to the new shield.  A potion that adds lightning or fireball to a shield like that 25th has Flamestrike,

Continue the books and pages.

Continue slayer tali that matches what's in the dungeon.

Another piece like the Balron Armor for a warriors Neck or Sleeves.

Water tiles!

Potion that adds sail colors and/or new look sails for ships.

Ship deco that goes on the Bow or on sides.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Great ideas!!!!!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Parnoc said:
    Great ideas!!!!!
    Pawain said:
    My usual  A bane potion that can add bane to any weapon.

Similar to the new shield.  A potion that adds lightning or fireball to a shield like that 25th has Flamestrike,

Continue the books and pages.

Water tiles!

Potion that adds sail colors and/or new look sails for ships.

Ship deco that goes on the Bow or on sides.
    I second all the ship ideas 
    Luck belt 
    Smoke bomb belt or slash 
    Anything for the two open slots 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355

Pawain said:

Love this idea! 

Also, I like the ship ideas. 

and the Luck belt! 
    Also, a return of the Leurocian's Mempo Of Fortune would be great for those of us who returned after it was rewarded.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Riner said:
    Also, a return of the Leurocian's Mempo Of Fortune would be great for those of us who returned after it was rewarded.

From Charybdis: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/artifact-collections/artifacts-high-seas/

Thanks Mariah didn't know that.
  • MerusMerus Posts: 656
    I would like to see the ancient hellhounds brought back, and have them become a new tamable.  We already have all the art for them as a creature and a rideable.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I think any ship rewards should probably be saved for the black market vendor. Same with crafter related rewards (from separate thread).

I like the idea of the slayer talisman to match the undead (Conj trinket) and demon slayer for whatever the super slayer would be.

This might be a crazy idea @Kyronix but what if there was a gargoyle only reward for the treasures of event?? The gargoyles haven't received much love on these events (the 10% HCI earrings are totally useless to a gargoyle without several other mods since it takes an armor slot). 

I'm thinking super beefed up earrings that resemble the balron armor or a beefed up mace and shields piece (has the 30 HLD / 10 STR / 5 Dex) that has 15 all resists with 8stam and 5 SSI. Other added mods would obviously be welcomed.

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Different Flags for the Stern of the ship or the Mast  Be cool to have a Jolly Roger Flag/Sails
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 782
    edited February 2022
    Regarding slayer talisman's for warriors, the focus should be more on *lesser* slayers (e.g. Blood elemental) and the missing super slayer (fey slayer). 

Simply adding talismans that are 90%+ common to the enchantress cameo is a missed opportunity.  Hence focus on lesser slayer and fey slayer as options :)

Having multiple *lesser* slayer talisman to choose from, that match the contents of the dungeon in question seems good.

Of course, you could also start adding lesser slayer enchantress cameo talisman drops to the roof encounter, as well as the missing Fey slayer ;)

Missing Fey slayer and Eodon Super Slayer would be nice additions to either the roof or the next event. 
    edited February 2022
    Just thought of this idea when I was going through some old gear and saw an old double slayer weapon...

I'd love to see a usable AI weapon for each class (ie swords - katana or blades staff / throwing - soul glaive / fencing - leafblade or long spear / macing - war axe / archery - comp bow) that has a double slayer on it for the dungeon. 

By "usable" I also mean with cohesive properties too so at a minimum:
    • Double Slayer - Either double super slayer (Demon/Reptile) or Reg slayer (Balron/Dragon)
    • Mana Leech (at least 50%)
    • Stam Leech (at least 50%)
    • Life Leech (at least 50%)
    • Hit Spell (Fireball/Lightning at least 50%)
    From there all other properties would be bonus (and I'm sure highly debatable). My order would be:
    • Bane
    • Hit Lower Defense (at least 30%)
    • Hit Lower Attack (at least 30%)
    • Swing Speed Increase (at least 10%)
    • Hit fatigue / mana drain (at least 40%)
    • Hit area spell (at least 40%)
    • Luck (at least 100)
    The weapon would be brittle (not antique) and designed for PvE (so no splinter).

To make it "fair" for mages, they could also get double slayer on the 50% SDI Spellbook (or maybe make it 30% SDI). 

Is a double slayer weapon/book like that possible @Kyronix ?? 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "I was literally fishing for searing weapons, was disappointed in the lack of searing weapons that can be fished up, (1 from each weapon skill), would like more"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Yoshi said:
    "I was literally fishing for searing weapons, was disappointed in the lack of searing weapons that can be fished up, (1 from each weapon skill), would like more"
    I saw a few on VS. The properties page does not have searing. What does it do?  Would it do anything interesting to mobs?  Thanks

Was wondering if they could be imbued also.
  • Just saw this thread. doh. Spellweaving bonus jewelry, spellbook.
    Pawain said:
    Yoshi said:
    I saw a few on VS. The properties page does not have searing. What does it do?  Would it do anything interesting to mobs?  Thanks

Was wondering if they could be imbued also.
    https://www.uoguide.com/Searing_Weapon ;

Basically gives a little extra damage and will also do inverse hit point regen; ie PvM -60 HPR and PvP is -20HPR.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited February 2022
    Thanks. The - HP regen sounds good for the dungeon paragons and any new creations, EM bosses that have 100 or more HP regen.  

Id like to get a longsword version.

Searing pets kill shadow eles so that special can not use them for skilling.
    I guess it is the - HP regen.

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited February 2022
    2 luck items suggestions there is no belt with spell damage increase in the game

-Golden Cape (back slot)
    150-200 Luck
    Nightsight
    5% Random resist

-Girdle of Chance (belt slot)
    100-200 Luck
    2 Mana Regeneration
    5% Spell Damage Increase
    Some other rewards which would be nice to see return - 

First Aid Belt

Cowl Of the Mace & Shield recipe

Mage's Hood of Scholarly Insight Recipe

Elegant Collar of Fortune Recipe

Crimson Mace Belt Recipe

Crimson Sword Belt Recipe

Crimson Dagger Belt Recipe

As a crafter it bothers me that I have no way to obtain these recipes so would be a nice add. 

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Pawain said:

Water tiles!

Yes for tali. Yes for water tiles. A yes on the armor as long as it matches. It would be really cool to come in deed form to claim and redeed a change as any style armor. 
    Sir, not to knock your idea, but i do not ever wish to equip my characters with any such object named girdle. 
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited February 2022
    Urge said:
    Sir, not to knock your idea, but i do not ever wish to equip my characters with any such object named girdle. 
    I agree on the name :joy: I just threw that off the top. But if you look for belts synonyms, you'll see alot of them have already been used
    Urge said:
    I agree on the name :joy: I just threw that off the top. But if you look for belts synonyms, you'll see alot of them have already been used
    LOL i'd just assume recycle a name than use girdle. Thanks for the laugh!
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    Refinements box with filter
    New jewels box with filter
    New dyes colors or cloths colors from previous event like wildfire
    New mounts or skins that can replace paroxymous dragon 

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Fortis said:
    New jewels box with filter
    New dyes colors or cloths colors from previous event like wildfire
    New mounts or skins that can replace paroxymous dragon 

Yes to this with the Box being one that was to reduce the item count of Refinements like the Jewellery Box does which counts for 1 and holds 500...

Although, it could also be made a new Clean Up Britannia Reward item to get with points....
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2022
    Add to the Cameo Talisman series with Fey and other lesser slayer, like the slayer spellbooks.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    @Kyronix - it might not be super related as a dungeon reward (I actually suggested it as a vet reward previously but I feel many people would find it useful sooner rather than later); could we get something like "Enchanted Bookshelf" that would be a container that would hold any "book" (ie. spellbook / necro book / weaver book / mystic book / BOD book / "books" from trade runs / etc) and it would hold up to 125 "books" but only count as 1 item? 

The BOD books would still work as they do (every 5 bods = 1 item) so the enchanted bookshelf could hold 1 bod book with 620 bods (124 items from bods + the bod book itself).
  • meltedmantismeltedmantis Posts: 46
    edited February 2022
    On hit Chain lightning bows, or some sort on hit AE bows.   I too would like a return of the first aid belt.
    Otherwise I like your suggestions.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    keven2002 said:
    @ Kyronix - it might not be super related as a dungeon reward (I actually suggested it as a vet reward previously but I feel many people would find it useful sooner rather than later); could we get something like "Enchanted Bookshelf" that would be a container that would hold any "book" (ie. spellbook / necro book / weaver book / mystic book / BOD book / "books" from trade runs / etc) and it would hold up to 125 "books" but only count as 1 item? 

The BOD books would still work as they do (every 5 bods = 1 item) so the enchanted bookshelf could hold 1 bod book with 620 bods (124 items from bods + the bod book itself).
    That is what the strap "rewards" *cough, junk, cough* SHOULD have been! But with AT LEAST 125 items equaling 1 lockdown (it should be 500, just like the jewelry boxes). On a side note there is ZERO reason @Mesanna can't have the bod books changed to, say, 500 bods=1 lockdown. Like the rest of the similiar "containers". All I have heard her say was NO! I have NEVER heard a valid reason for not doing so! Along with the fact that probably EVERY PLAYER IN THE GAME would be for it! @Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix Is it possible to relook at that?????
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    @KHAN - I'm not disagreeing with your thoughts but rather than the Devs going back to tweak something (especially with the BOD books where Mesanna has already said No), this is a chance for a reward that isn't going to break the game (or be considered Power Creep) and would be a perfect quality of life item they could offer for a limited time.

I would get at least 5 of these (depending on their price) for all the BOD books and spellbooks I have currently in my house (a full set of slayer spellbooks is 35+ items alone)