Niera bug with publish 112

quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
edited February 2022 in Bugs
Niera 'bone throw' ability is currently bugged and cause unavoidable one-shots right now, even with no weapons equipped , as soon as you step close to her you get one shot. (see video link under)

I assume the dark father and ogre Fezzik are also bugged because they use the same kind of 'reflect ability'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVtFaWcSXFw&ab_channel=ESODeath

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited February 2022
    yes dark father confirmed...@kyronix need to fix asap
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited February 2022
    good stuff.

Fezzik confirmed, one-shots you when you land a melee hit.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Please fix this! One dies enough already, to be one-hit'd!

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865
    edited February 2022
    upon further review, you only get one-shot if you're wearing any % Reflect physical.

this means, the despicable quiver will auto-kill you if you hit within one-tile range against any mob that has a reactive damage ability.

Fezzik the Ogre Cook (wrong)
    Neira the Necromancer (spawn champion)
    Dark Father (doom)

any EM Bosses that spawn with either of these abilities will also wreck any melee attacker,

it seems to cause a reflect physical damage 'loop' until the one with the least HP dies.
    I have not tested pet training ability "repel", but that explains why it doesn't affect most pets =X
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    CovenantX said:
    good stuff.

Fezzik confirmed, one-shots you when you land a melee hit.
    Angry Chef.  For some unknown reason they like to do Harrower there on LS.  Will make it real "fun"  with that.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Yea I was wearing 5% reflect in the Niera encounter.
    Any reflect on suit might be causing a snowball effect loop on Niera and it reflects me a bunch of 3-5s damage

Still nothing from the devs?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Fortis said:
    So something gets put in on a Wend (9th) and you ASSume that it is read right then and there and you give them two (2) working days to find the problem and what write a patch, you do understand that they are not robots and deserve their time off just like you do (Sat and Sun) GOD forbid.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Fortis said:
    So something gets put in on a Wend (9th) and you ASSume that it is read right then and there and you give them two (2) working days to find the problem and what write a patch, you do understand that they are not robots and deserve their time off just like you do (Sat and Sun) GOD forbid.
    This was reported in beta no one demanding a fix just simple acknowledgement that it exists and is being looked at...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    Fortis said:
    This was reported in beta no one demanding a fix just simple acknowledgement that it exists and is being looked at...
    So this bug has been here for over 24 years
    McDougle said:
    Fortis said:
    Beta for the pub let's not get off track here....
    edited February 2022
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:
    Fortis said:
    Oh You mean when pub 112 was on TC and as that was the first testing and only testing wouldn't that be ALPHA.  I didn't know that was considered BETA, I thought BETA was 1997
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:
    Fortis said:
    Oh You mean when pub 112 was on TC and as that was the first testing and only testing wouldn't that be ALPHA.  I didn't know that was considered BETA, I thought BETA was 1997
    What are you aiming for here ? 
    What we would like is they ask people to summit bug report but they dont anwser ty we will look at it or soon or later...no anwser for most posts some yes....if they want this forum to works they need to anwser more.
    They could always put a canned post that We have received your bug report, TYVM.  We will look into it.
  • I asked about this at the Meet and Greet on TC. Mesanna said they are aware of it and looking into it. Want to make sure they have all the bases covered.
    I asked about this at the Meet and Greet on TC. Mesanna said they are aware of it and looking into it. Want to make sure they have all the bases covered.
    This is wonderful but we shouldn't have to guess you know what happens when you assume..
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator

Publish 112 Hotfixes

Posted on February 17, 2022 by UO Dev Team

2/17/2022

Greetings,

As of each shard’s normally scheduled maintenance, the following hotfixes have been deployed:

• Dead bonded pets will now teleport with their owners
    • Resolved issues related to players wearing reflect physical damage items and using traps
    • Resolved issues related to players wearing reflect physical damage items while fighting specific AIs