Meet Parallax ! New Newsletter is out! NLS Newsletter #12

Maybe the Queen was waiting for new content so the new Minion can make it.

https://mailchi.mp/broadsword/nls-newsletter-12

Welcome aboard Parallax.  Look straight ahead so you are accurate.

Looking forward to your direction.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Ohhh yes I read this earlier...very excited to have a new content designer! 

Good stuffs, thanks team!

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    See this isn't hard  ;) now maybe a small clue treasure of ??? We gotta get weapons crafted etc
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    McDougle said:
    See this isn't hard  ;) now maybe a small clue treasure of ??? We gotta get weapons crafted etc
    Just said this is another thread. Just a little communication goes a long way IMO. 

Everyone do what you gotta do in Feb and let's get ready for some new stuff in March!
  • McDougle said:
    March - Spring Fever - they sure are cute but watch out for the bite!

April - Wrath of the Frey - little did we know what was stirring in the darkness..

Let's guess... Spring Fever is a quest? Treasures of Spring Fever doesn't make much sense does it? Could be I guess...

Wrath of the Frey, champ spawn? Frey is a...? (wikipedia for the win!)
    "Freyr (Old Norse: 'Lord'), sometimes anglicized as Frey, is a widely attested god in Norse mythology, associated with sacral kingship, fertility, peace, prosperity, and virility, with sunshine and fair weather, and with good harvest..."

According to Adam of Bremen, Freyr was associated with peace and pleasure, and was represented with a phallic statue in the Temple at Uppsala."

Uhh...

Frey is going to be a Giant Rooster isn't it...

>:) 

-Arroth
  • usernameusername Posts: 687
    edited February 2022
    Champ spawns, Treasures events, and quests are all in the pipeline. Dialogue is being written, rewards are being polished, monsters are being trained, and NPCs are being dressed. Our first event is slated for release this March
    OH SWEET! That's a fancy way of saying, "Nothing new! More of the same boring shit you've gotten for the last couple years!" The same 3 recycled mechanics (tot, champ, quests) we'll see forever and the smooth-brains will enjoy it. At least the quests are tolerable.

The 'queen' needs to go. We need some new direction with this game for sure.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited February 2022
    Hmm not sure what Frey is.  But will prob be on TC in plenty of time to prepare.

Fey and Fray together.   The Twisted Weild as a dungeon,  ugh.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I had to find out about the newsletter here.  This is the first time I didn't receive the newsletter in my email, I wonder why.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Welcome aboard
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Yeah I never got this newsletter either. I typically do get them. 
  • I am wondering if its because my email server has been changed from GoDaddy to Microsoft 365.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    I got mine at 1:47pm PST today in my E-Mail
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    dvvid said:
    about every 6 months or so 
    I find them in  my spam folder

• *A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    dvvid said:
    about every 6 months or so 
    I find them in  my spam folder
    Hmm not in spam either. So strange. 
  • Welcome to our world Parallax! <3 <3

Fortify yourself with Queen Mum's cookies and all will be well!
    *steals one cookie from the plate*
  • Queen_Mum said:

*Eats all the Cookies*
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo