Why do we need the Chalice of Pilfering Protection? Why isn't it just a default feature in Trammel

2»

Comments

• Pawain said:
    I see someone went to the small trouble of using one of their many accounts to come bash the devs.
    No I just don't post here much since forums are so your thing, most people have moved onto discord. 5k posts good job, you should spend less time on the forums and play the game we are all talking about. Maybe you will understand our frustrations with the current team, or maybe you need to play other games to see what standard we should hold the dev to.
    Kan I haZ yOur StufZz?
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • Pawain said:
    Pawain said:
    I see someone went to the small trouble of using one of their many accounts to come bash the devs.
    No I just don't post here much since forums are so your thing, most people have moved onto discord. 5k posts good job, you should spend less time on the forums and play the game we are all talking about. Maybe you will understand our frustrations with the current team, or maybe you need to play other games to see what standard we should hold the dev to.
    I guarantee I play more than you.

Do you also go to restaurants you do not like but keep going? 

There are thousands of other games to play.

I am sure you play more than me, but I understand this game better than you. So because I don't like the quality of the work from the devs means the game is trash? Ohh I am sorry the current dev team didn't create the foundation of this game I love. Continue to defend the current dev team all you want, but I am not the only one who thinks this patch is beyond sad. I pay my monthly subscription fees, so if I don't like something I am going to be critical. You obviously don't want this game to thrive, please keep accepting mediocre publishes.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Riner said:
    Seth said:
    - Add search function to Jewelry Box so we can save 95% time to search 500 jewelry.
    That is a UI fix and can be found in Pinco's UI. Can't be that much of an add to enhanced client, not sure what it might involve in Classic. 

Thanks. Pinco is too heavy and I didn't like some of the "features" which I feel its overdone.
    I still use clean EC but recently applied my own mods.

I would prefer if there could be a section where custom mods are available for us to pick, download and apply. So instead of getting a full Pinco, we get to pick those that we need and keep the EC clean and neat.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • KabukiKabuki Posts: 6

always someone crying about something in this game. I think its cool, I went thru so many bags of sending on some of these long running events......

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
     :D 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Kabuki said:

always someone crying about something in this game. I think its cool, I went thru so many bags of sending on some of these long running events......

You can get more at Rockbiters shop right outside of Cove in Fel. Public repair bench inside.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.