Castle Contest Voting ends SOON!

Castle Design Contest Important Dates

1/19/2022

Greetings Everyone,

The first round of voting ends on 1/25/2022

The Second round of voting starts on 1/25/2022.

Thank you,

UO Team

Still pics of each one is here: https://community.stratics.com/threads/castle-contest-warning-picture-heavy.424701/

A video of each is here: https://community.stratics.com/threads/uo-com-castle-design-contest-important-dates.424540/page-5#post-3101624

Go to Brit Commons on Test center to vote.  Either copy a toon there or make a new one there.

Go to the stone with ropes around it.  You can look at each entry by clicking the check next to it

Vote by clicking the X next to the one you want. One vote per paid account

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited January 2022
    If it works like the past. 

The top 20 vote getters will go to the second round.  Then we vote again.

Since there are a lot more voters and castles this round, there may  be ties and more than 20 advance.

Last Chance to vote! 

Since the Voting ends and next begins on the same day, you may not have much time!

I have never seen TC so busy.  Lots of folks there right now.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Voting is finished.

Top 20 are ready to vote on:

Congrats to the Winners!
    temp.jpg 109.7K
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Homewood is amazing 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • For me it came down to Homewood and The Township. I really liked others like Heorot but these two were the most aesthetically pleasing for my eyes. I ultimately chose to vote for The Township for one simple reason: I'm not a fan of teleporters. I like stairs in most cases. Otherwise, I could have easily voted for Homewood. And if I wanted to vote for a borg cube, I'd prefer to vote for my borg cube  :|
  • RinerRiner Posts: 355
    I really liked Dark Water has a good look and plenty of places for hard to place vet rewards like light houses, Garden sheds and water wheel. Good luck all of you!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Just an FYI that someone is once again trying to block the voting stone and the way around that is to do Ctrl + Shift and double click the "Gravestone" tag

• Well. Cheap cheats, pitiful. And it didn't help either, #6 won as it seems tonight.

And it is really a cool design too, yay! Congrats! *cheers*
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    For me it came down to Homewood and The Township. I really liked others like Heorot but these two were the most aesthetically pleasing for my eyes. I ultimately chose to vote for The Township for one simple reason: I'm not a fan of teleporters. I like stairs in most cases. Otherwise, I could have easily voted for Homewood. And if I wanted to vote for a borg cube, I'd prefer to vote for my borg cube  :|
    Thanks, Bardris, for those kind words. Homewood just happens to be mine. I am only sorry I did not get a chance to vote in the final round. Somehow I missed that. I also like the Heorot design, by the way.
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    McDougle said:
    Homewood is amazing 
     :)