How does one get to the second floor of the Tinker Guild building in Trinsic?

How does one get to the second floor of the Tinker Guild building in Trinsic?  I am not talking about the roof but the floor between the ground floor and the roof.  It is the floor where the guildmaster/mistress will occasionally be located. There are no stairs or teleporters that I can find. 

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    I cntr shift to grab their health bar
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Unfortunately bribing does not work when they are on the second floor. 
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited January 2022
    on bottom floor ,cast energy field and cast a gate on top of it, enter the gate and come back in the gate , you should end on second floor of the tinker guild, then you should be able to mark a rune
    Unfortunately I am blocked from casting energy field while in town.  Would I need to join VvV to enable energy field?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    @TimSt - You can get there by using teleport and last target (similar to getting on Brit Bank roof). You can find a tile on the second floor if you go to the second floor of the building North of the tinker guild. Once you get the tile; run down to be in line of sight and teleport using last target.

I can mark you a rune if you can't get it to work.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    keven2002 said:
    @ TimSt - You can get there by using teleport and last target (similar to getting on Brit Bank roof). You can find a tile on the second floor if you go to the second floor of the building North of the tinker guild. Once you get the tile; run down to be in line of sight and teleport using last target.

I can mark you a rune if you can't get it to work.
    Mark one for me and then tell me the shard you are at 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    edited January 2022
    @Drakelord lord Is this the place?  if so I have a couple runes on Sonoma for you. just yell out in Gen chat. i'll be on for little bit.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I'm on ATL @Drakelord
    Thanks @keven2002.  That did the trick.